ADVERTISEMENT

Who is Jade_DFW?

name them. name a single valid point that wasn't written and composed and dreamed up Robert t green. he has tainted this whole thing with hhis idiocy. maybe there was legit concerns at first but this guy has hijacked the situation

You don't think that all the statements made by Akrum or Mo Flemming are untrue?

I am extremely skeptical of anything that Green guy says but I think it is naive to think it is 100% false.

I honestly thought you were meaning ALL players statements (Daniels, Johnson, etc...) and that was what I really disagreed with.

Reactions: hawkbirch
You don't think that all the statements made by Akrum or Mo Flemming are untrue?

I am extremely skeptical of anything that Green guy says but I think it is naive to think it is 100% false.

I honestly thought you were meaning ALL players statements (Daniels, Johnson, etc...) and that was what I really disagreed with.

I think there is enough to cause primarily Doyle to be gone, but there is no smoking gun for a settlement, and that is the endgame right here. What is the damage, none of them likely went to a doctor or psychiatrist prior to this for PTSD, all that will have occurred is 7-8 players will have a tainted relationship with Iowa. Pat Angerer post of Arnold Schwarzenegger in kindergarten cop saying they are soft, they lack discipline. I was yelled at more and worse by a high school band director than some of the "attrocities" that these kids are saying caused them to have PTSD.

A lot of the things Wadley and Fleming said are probably true. But they are likely not including key information and context. Also a lot of their statements aren't problematic to me. For example the transfer stuff. I don't think it is a problem for Ferentz to try to get them to stay, it's not a problem for him to contact their parents, and it's also not an issue for Ferentz to think they are making a mistake. Almost everything Wadley complains about he basically admits that he didn't meet a program expectation. Be on time to class, and practice, make weight, come prepared to practice, plan ahead so you don't have to park illegally.
I say all this acknowledging that Iowa has to reevaluate their approach. There are too many players transferring. They need to be supportive to players and listen to them. I don't how many times seen a situation resolve not by actually changing anything but just listening.
The irony with Wadley is that his best shot at going to the NFL was to buy in to the Iowa way. Talented player but marginal at the NFL level, which means he has to be almost perfect in terms of fitness, execution, teamwork etc.

A lot of the things Wadley and Fleming said are probably true. But they are likely not including key information and context. Also a lot of their statements aren't problematic to me. For example the transfer stuff. I don't think it is a problem for Ferentz to try to get them to stay, it's not a problem for him to contact their parents, and it's also not an issue for Ferentz to think they are making a mistake. Almost everything Wadley complains about he basically admits that he didn't meet a program expectation. Be on time to class, and practice, make weight, come prepared to practice, plan ahead so you don't have to park illegally.
I say all this acknowledging that Iowa has to reevaluate their approach. There are too many players transferring. They need to be supportive to players and listen to them. I don't how many times seen a situation resolve not by actually changing anything but just listening.
The irony with Wadley is that his best shot at going to the NFL was to buy in to the Iowa way. Talented player but marginal at the NFL level, which means he has to be almost perfect in terms of fitness, execution, teamwork etc.
You pick the transfer topic which at best is half true. He probably wanted to and asked. Ferentz said sleep on it. But. And a big but, is the threats part. No one that even barely knows Ferentz would agree he said that.
So to say that the whole transfer story is likely true would be most likely false.

Daniels praise everything about Iowa and went there after his brother had been there for years. That alone is shady. All I heard JJ say was something about not affording golf clubs. Well with all the bitching about how athletes are broken college I don't see what is so crazy about that....

Not exactly Earth shattering newsworthy stuff from what I've heard.

I think I know who Jade is. Won’t put him on blast, but he’s a pretty popular poster on here. Study the way people structure arguments, and they’re nearly identical.

My guess is a booster none too pleased about having to write a check to settle with Doyle

Actually I do believe al the statements by Mo Flemming and Wadley are either complete falsehoods or very highly embellished.

Actually I do believe al the statements by Mo Flemming and Wadley are either complete falsehoods or very highly embellished.

I don’t know if they are or not. Why doesn’t Rob Howe ask his buddy Rob T Green to give him the original un-edited statements so they can be compared to the published statements.

No clue who it is but the all knowing CyTwins first said his source told him it was Brian F. Wrong. Now he doubled down that it is “100 percent” Tyler Barnes. And that info came from a source within the program. Give Twins credit for saying not only the head of recruiting but also KF’s son in law is Jade. Lying POS.

Truth - I wouldn’t assume so. Just saying what someone said who he was 100 percent sure based on what his source in the program swore to. But that PsychoTwins always lies so figured this was another lie by him. But he was so sure of course. Anything to troll and try to hurt Iowa. That is what he paid to do.

I don’t know who he is but he’s been doing the lord’s work on twitter through a lot of this. There have been times where the accusations just jump the shark and get ridiculous and he’s there to call people out when they need it. Robert T Green was obviously the biggest example but there have been others as well.

Why would it be Deace?

It probably isn’t but his arguments from the beginning and some of his “in the know” of the program made my ears perk up a bit. I know he rubs people the wrong way but he does know his football and knows about the Iowa program. I know he took Howe to task at the beginning of all this and offered Howe to be on his podcast. Howe of course shied away from it because Deace would have embarrassed him. Not that it matters but I don’t think Miller and him even associate on anything Twitter any longer...Howe was quick to point that out as well.

We are all Jade
v-for-vendetta-decade-wachowskis-dark-knight-anonymous.png

Legs - you mean in the most nasally, whiny voice ever saying “it just isn’t fair.” That press conference may have been the most pathetic thing I have ever seen from a “head” of any program or business. JFC he was almost crying over the alleged unfair calls. And that is the mindset from the top down to all their fans. They never lose a game, they get robbed. Always someone else’s fault which is why they will always be a little brother bitch.

TC - do you mean that 3 teams in the Big 10 West just last year had better seasons than ISU has ever had in over 100 years?! I mean Minny, Whisky and Iowa all had more than 9 wins and ISU’s highest ranking ever is 19 and all 3 Big 10 West teams were top 15. I still can’t believe how much better Fleck is than Campbell. I mean not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT