ADVERTISEMENT

Who is left (legitimately in play)?

mgogel

Team MVP
Dec 30, 2008
with Jordan out and rby and Teasdale seemingly committed, do we have targets left (besides Brands and Cass)? Are Sasso and Hidlay still targets?

Someone please pass the word up the chain of command that Tarp would like someone to please call Aaron Brooks to wish him well at the OTC and let him know that there is great interest either the following year or if his plans change to have him be ONE of our next multi-time NCAA, World, and Olympic champs from the University of Iowa and HWC. I'm happy to personally make the call if they are too busy, but fair warning, I will offer him a lot of money.

Someone please pass the word up the chain of command that Tarp would like someone to please call Aaron Brooks to wish him well at the OTC and let him know that there is great interest either the following year or if his plans change to have him be ONE of our next multi-time NCAA, World, and Olympic champs from the University of Iowa and HWC. I'm happy to personally make the call if they are too busy, but fair warning, I will offer him a lot of money.

Haha! Well I was going to offer the wife, house and 1 dog...I'll take the other to live with me in the van down by the river.

Brooks is scheduled to go on an official visit to PSU on 9/30 per his dad on BWI. This one would sting especially if the coaches didn't even give it a shot. The kid is going to be a star.

Reactions: Nitt Fan
Hidlay and Sasso are still a priority and Iowa is still in the hunt for both. Both will be tough gets but are still very much a possibility! Hidlay to NC State with his bro is going to be tough to overcome but having Perry back helps a TON here. Sasso and Metcalf sounds like the popular choice but Kemdawg does have some pull as well. Brooks is otc bound then a battle for his services will occur. Perry will help a TON here also guys!

Hidlay and Sasso are still a priority and Iowa is still in the hunt for both. Both will be tough gets but are still very much a possibility! Hidlay to NC State with his bro is going to be tough to overcome but having Perry back helps a TON here. Sasso and Metcalf sounds like the popular choice but Kemdawg does have some pull as well. Brooks is otc bound then a battle for his services will occur. Perry will help a TON here also guys!
Why is Sasso and Metcalf the popular choice? I guess I haven't heard anything other than Metcalf was over there doing a clinic and was personally drilling with him. And I know he is going to visit ISU next month of course. Did they have a connection when Metcalf was with HWC?

ADVERTISEMENT