ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the asshole quiz?

In fairness, your OP was kind of long. Just sayin...

I liked it though.
I laid it clearly in the second paragraph. Someone wants to dish a hot take, he better come correctly. If he does, I'll wear it. I will add that I added so much detail because context matters...

Hey, at least it's an open carry state!

gun.jpg
Our town has a local street festival each year where my wife and I volunteer at a parking lot to raise funds for a charity.

This year a 400 lbs dude on a mobility scooter parked in our lot and was packing heat under the top roll of his FUPA. No holster, just tucked into his fat rolls.

• Wow
Reactions: Tenacious E
This happens at Kwik Trip a lot.
The air station is usually at the end or side of the building.
I have had to wait for someone who is inside shopping and parked there as all the parking slips are full so they just pull up next to the building and run in to "pick up a few things".
Ya she was the asshole.

She was an asshole for blocking the compressor, or at the very least, making it appear as though she was going to use it soon while making OP wait, and risk being late for work.

She failed to s---t or get off the pot, in other words. Which is a---holish behavior.
Apparently your reading comprehension is limited, so I will point out she was an asshole for occupying the air compressor for at least 5 minutes without using it, and was so distracted doing whatever she was doing, didn't notice me behind her for another 2 minutes, and then stared at me like I'm the asshole.
Reading comprehension is fine, thank you. Apparently she WASN'T blocking the air pump, as OP was able to use it.

As for me, I would have waited about 60 seconds then gone up to the car and asked. But that's me.

But, whatever ...

She was the ahole for partially blocking the compressor, probably on her phone with no clue what she did, getting out of her vehicle and staring at you as if it was your fault, and for being a fat, dumb biatch.

You are an ahole for not calling her out about it, and telling her she is a fat, dumb biatch. Also, never apologize. It’s not your fault.

Do people really not own an air compressor? One of the most indispensable tools I own.

Hell, I own 3 of them. 2 gallon (specifically for tire air at home), 6 gallon (cabin, does a little bit of everything there), and 33 gallon for my heavier duty air tools (home use).

Yes, overkill I admit - but I use them all too. And I also don't like waiting for convenience store air - so I check my air pressures in all 3 vehicles the 1st of every month. Hell, I even got nice, accurate gauges in all 3 vehicles too.

I recommend for the light air comp user the Craftsman 6 gallon pancake one at Lowe's. Usually you can find them on sale for $100 once a month (might have changed post-Covid supply issues). I've owned one for 5 years now, never had an issue. I then bought a simple kit from Hobo Freight (or was it Menards) with a couple Schrader valve chucks, coil hose, extra male/female hose connectors, and a fine point air nozzle for spraying off dust etc type things (like dust out of a PC case). Believe I got tops $120 all in.

Big enough to top up 4 tires without refilling, small enough to carry and store. Yes, it can't run on 12v...but if you're organized and set a specific day of the month to check your tires, shouldn't ever be an issue unless you got a true slow leak on one of your wheels/tires.

ADVERTISEMENT