ADVERTISEMENT

Who is the Biggest Steal out of this recruiting class??

hawktech

HR All-State
Aug 6, 2002
Pick one for offense, and one for defense. Not going to pick any transfers - Anterio, All & Cade...as they are 4+ star players.

Offense: Dayton Howard. I was going to pick Marco, but QB is always a toss up.
Howard looks fantastic! How the Kansas schools didn't jump on this guy is nutty. Dayton only played ONE year for a school that passed the ball, when he transferred high schools his senior year. His stats are through the roof. He is well built. Used to blocking from his previous HS. He will not be redshirting... He is my pick for O.

Defense: Ben Kueter is too easy. Best wrestler in the world for U20. Damn. He hurts people just by looking at them.. And I can't take someone in our backyard....
This one seems tougher than the offensive side... I am going with Chase Brackney. The guy is built! Has wheels. He'll be on the depth chart by the start of conference play. If not the start of the season.

I will get this out of the way for you. Proctor was the biggest steal from this class. Proctor was stolen from us in the final hour.

That said nobody on offense really stands out from what we've seen in the past. Could some guys break out? Yeah. However I'm not expecting much.

On D however there are several guys that project really well at their positions. I really like this class on the defensive side of things. Keep an eye on both Hall and Lutmer.

I hope we hit the jackpot with all of the pwo WRs, but as a program should never be in this position where they actually need some of these guys to produce. Who’s the sleeper? Hopefully one of the pwo.

Pick one for offense, and one for defense. Not going to pick any transfers - Anterio, All & Cade...as they are 4+ star players.

Offense: Dayton Howard. I was going to pick Marco, but QB is always a toss up.
Howard looks fantastic! How the Kansas schools didn't jump on this guy is nutty. Dayton only played ONE year for a school that passed the ball, when he transferred high schools his senior year. His stats are through the roof. He is well built. Used to blocking from his previous HS. He will not be redshirting... He is my pick for O.

Defense: Ben Kueter is too easy. Best wrestler in the world for U20. Damn. He hurts people just by looking at them.. And I can't take someone in our backyard....
This one seems tougher than the offensive side... I am going with Chase Brackney. The guy is built! Has wheels. He'll be on the depth chart by the start of conference play. If not the start of the season.
I'm going with Howard if we are talking steals. We were about the only school that offered him. Huge target. I like the size of the WRs we are getting. Hopefully we can teach them how to use it to their advantage.

I will get this out of the way for you. Proctor was the biggest steal from this class. Proctor was stolen from us in the final hour.

That said nobody on offense really stands out from what we've seen in the past. Could some guys break out? Yeah. However I'm not expecting much.
Bullshit. That was paid... Give me 2 or 3 guys for that money, and we will be MUCH better off. Without question

Reactions: Bishop1971
He has glue on his hands, reportedly... It that correct???

0965f5ebcfce16d8951b49581d71b327.jpg

• Haha
Until The Wonder Boy is fired, there will be no standout offensive players.
There are U if I players still kneeling for the national anthem. You must have lied when you said you would not watch them anymore if that was still going on. Your type lie all the time though, so no suprise.

Reactions: herkhatescy
th

On D however there are several guys that project really well at their positions. I really like this class on the defensive side of things. Keep an eye on both Hall and Lutmer.

There are U if I players still kneeling for the national anthem. You must have lied when you said you would not watch them anymore if that was still going on. Your type lie all the time though, so no suprise.
When you attempt to discredit me, it really pays to know your facts accurately. You are totally misrepresenting what I actually said. It makes you look like a total boob. Try doing a "search" to get my actual statement. Let me know if you don't know how to do that so I can guide you through the process. :D

Best classes? Since when? I assume you haven’t been a Hawkeye very long. Have you watched the product on the field? How have those “best classes” worked out?
Didn't we just win 10 games and play for the B1G championship? Have you been watching? One position (QB) I'll give you. Does that mean none of our other players in those classes are any good?

Didn't we just win 10 games and play for the B1G championship? Have you been watching? One position (QB) I'll give you. Does that mean none of our other players in those classes are any good?
Who is your favorite WR in the class? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.

Who is your favorite WR in the class? Don’t worry, I’ll wait.
Weren't you talking about all of our classes and what did that get us tough guy? I'll wait. Charlie Jones was good. KJ was good. Don't you think so too?

ADVERTISEMENT