Percentages of brackets (ESPN) who selected each team to win each round:

Round of 32:

Kentucky 96.3%

Gonzaga 82.8%
Iowa 8.6%

Northern Iowa 31.6%

Iowa State 74.4%
wink.r191677.gif

Wow, so 91.4% of people picked #10 seed Davidson to beat Iowa? I think that is a direct result of ESPN giving so much love to Davidson to "upset" the Hawks.

Originally posted by 09Hawk:
Wow, so 91.4% of people picked #10 seed Davidson to beat Iowa? I think that is a direct result of ESPN giving so much love to Davidson to "upset" the Hawks.
No, it means 8.6% picked Iowa to beat Gonzaga and 8.6% picked Davidson to beat Gonzaga.

I think your desire to blame ESPN is a direct result of your poor reading comprehension skills.

Originally posted by Aleister_Crowley:

No, it means 8.6% picked Iowa to beat Gonzaga and 8.6% picked Davidson to beat Gonzaga.
LOL!

8.6% picked Iowa to beat Zaga.
7.0% picked Davidson to beat Zaga.

53.3% picked Iowa to beat Davidson.
46.7% picked Davidson to beat Iowa.

Originally posted by hawkeye ball:

So I guess 1.6% picked NDSU to win the second round game? Figured that would be around 0%.

This post was edited on 3/21 12:36 PM by Aleister_Crowley

So I guess 1.6% picked NDSU to win the second round game? Figured that would be around 0%.

This post was edited on 3/21 12:36 PM by Aleister_Crowley
Correct.

Thats_So_Me.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT