ADVERTISEMENT

Who Should Trump Appoint To SCOTUS If A Spot Opens?

Who Should The Next Justice Be?

• Amy Coney Barrett

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Britt Grant

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patrick Wyrick

• Andrew Napolitano

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • William Pryor

• Roy Moore

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Mar 14, 2003
It sounds like Justice Kennedy could retire at some point after Thanksgiving. I think Trump would appoint a great nominee.

Right now I'd like to see Amy Coney Barrett appointed to the SCOTUS. It'd be amazing if Ginsberg would step down and we could replace her with Barrett.

I don't know a lot about Britt Grant or Patrick Wyrick other than they are on their respect state supreme courts. I'd also be in favor of William Pryor on the SCOTUS.

Jared Kushner. He can still do all of his other jobs like solving the problems in the Middle East, and he can be a block against legal action in the SCOTUS.

I'm going with Amy - we need a Catholic on the Court.

It sounds like Justice Kennedy could retire at some point after Thanksgiving. I think Trump would appoint a great nominee.

Right now I'd like to see Amy Coney Barrett appointed to the SCOTUS. It'd be amazing if Ginsberg would step down and we could replace her with Barrett.

I don't know a lot about Britt Grant or Patrick Wyrick other than they are on their respect state supreme courts. I'd also be in favor of William Pryor on the SCOTUS.
LC is available.

Since actual experience is no longer a requirement for Republicans these days, Trump might as well appoint Jared from Subway. Plus Jared bangs little kids which Republicans can get behind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT