ADVERTISEMENT

Who The F is This Guy?

Here_4_a_Day

HR Heisman
Jul 15, 2023

7. PJ Fleck finally defeats Iowa​

Does anyone believe this is the year PJ Fleck will “row the boat” to Indy? I’m not sure, but he’s going to at least make Golden Gophers history by finally defeating Kirk Ferentz.

Minnesota hasn’t defeated Iowa for the Floyd of Rosedale trophy since 2014. Last season should have been the year where it all clicked, especially since Fleck’s offense outgained the Hawkeyes by 119 yards and dominated the time of possession by 11 minutes. Maybe the offensive metrics improve for Iowa with McNamara calling the shots, but it won’t matter.

Fleck wants this win more than the Pac-12 wants a redo at conference realignment.

If this were to happen, I'd be on the field myself and beat that bald headed, Mr. MaGoo looking MF'er's ass before his filthy fingers touched Floyd!

Minnesota coach
USATSI_13357718.jpg

It obvious no one informed that writer that Iowa fans were the only fan base allowed to be optimistic. Iowa fans once again proving they are the softest, most sensitive fan base.
I was worried. You hadn't been spamming posts with likes lately. I thought you were dead.

Careful that you dont summon up too much courage to resume making your sh** posts again, though, so you don't get another account banned.........

That's the whole point of this article...make a prediction where an upset or something odd would need to happen.

If the Gophers lose again, it was expected.
If they win, this guy can brag.
If Iowa wins...no one even remembers the prediction.

I don't get the hate for Fleck. He has been very respectful of Iowa. I still want Iowa to win every game.
If he would slow his roll a bit and be less of a weirdo, I think people would see that he’s actually a pretty good ball coach.

He’s raised the floor at Minnesota, and his teams play smart. The fact that assistants are so willing to get out of there is pretty telling, though.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
My opinion obviously but there is nothing more important than beating wisky. Ever. In every sport, everytime, by as much as possible. And feel free to troll wisky afterwards too.

I love this level of crying/whining/bawling from those marxist bitches to the north:

"Listen, I still have bad feelings about the beat down Gophs got in the Hump from Iowa. They stormed the field and dismantled the goal post. I will never, ever forget or forgive them for that. Who hates Iowa?"

Every game that Minny loses to the Hawks raises the probability that the Gophers eventually win.

But will Fleck live long enough to experience a victory?

I love this level of crying/whining/bawling from those marxist bitches to the north:

"Listen, I still have bad feelings about the beat down Gophs got in the Hump from Iowa. They stormed the field and dismantled the goal post. I will never, ever forget or forgive them for that. Who hates Iowa?"

Bump....because this never gets old and 21 years ago seems like yesterday!

Reactions: ClarindaA's
It obvious no one informed that writer that Iowa fans were the only fan base allowed to be optimistic. Iowa fans once again proving they are the softest, most sensitive fan base.
God forbid people are fans of other programs rather than the exciting, big time winners, so physical, tough scheduling, amazing, Rose Bowl winning Hawks.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT