ADVERTISEMENT

Who voted for Jill Biden? Just curious.

There isn’t a head of the table. The President sits in the middle, and the most important attendees surround him.

ivanka-trump-merkel.jpg

trumpus-1519914082.jpg

Last edited:
Really? What a stupid effing question. Think about It before you run your mouth off

Yes really, I am curious why you find it pathetic.
If Jill was sitting at a Joe’s spot I could understand the grievance, but she is not, and contrary to what the tweet indicates, the “head of the table” holds no distinction at cabinet meetings.

Last edited:
I remember Melania sitting down with the cabinet quite well. It’s completely normal

To call it abnormal ok, I was curious about the use of pathetic. That is not the first time someone not a member of the cabinet has taken a seat.

Not surprising that all of the cult maggots missed where she joins President Biden in cabinet meeting. I suppose when your cult leader is getting his ass handed to him every day, you feel you need to try harder. Failures!
Biden got his ass handed to him so bad in his last debate that trump ended his political career. Biden is a vegetable and can barely read off a sheet of paper anymore. Jill is guilty of elder abuse.

Biden got his ass handed to him so bad in his last debate that trump ended his political career. Biden is a vegetable and can barely read off a sheet of paper anymore. Jill is guilty of elder abuse.
Do you have to work at lying, or does it come easy? lol

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Are you suggesting that trump didn't literally end biden's political career at that debate?

If that's what you think, then trump is as stupid as we all know and he should have let Joe win to keep him in the race. Thanks dementia donnie.

Really? What a stupid effing question. Think about It before you run your mouth off
No, it's not. You're completely overreacting based on a photo with no context. It's as if you jumped to a conclusion without having all the facts. That's typical of most MAGAs

Reactions: BGHAWK
No, it's not. You're completely overreacting based on a photo with no context. It's as if you jumped to a conclusion without having all the facts. That's typical of most MAGAs
What do you think about this being the first cabinet meeting in 11 months

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT