ADVERTISEMENT

Who was your second-favorite NFL team when you were growing up?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
Lifelong Dolphins fan here, but when I was a kid, the Raiders were my second-favorite teams.

#UniformsSoCool

HATED and still HATE the Cowboys. They can die in a fire.

Reactions: seminoleed
Grew up a Raiders fan. My aunt would take me to El Segundo HS to watch them practice. I guess the Rams Would be my second favorite. Loved watching Eric Dickerson

Chiefs fan but like the bears too. They were usually always on tv growing up.

Broncos. Big Elway and Sammy Winder fan.
maxresdefault.jpg

sammy-winder.jpg

Last edited:
From Philly but loved the Don Majkowski Packers growing up. Then when they started to get good and other people liked them I stopped.

49ers....Montana, Rice, Taylor, et al

I mean, can you blame me? I was a kid and the Tampa Bay Creamsicles sucked!

Bears fan since the 1950's then when the AFL games began airing on NBC I started gravitating toward the Chiefs.

I'm a Bears fan except for that pic posted earlier. Most Iowans are Vikings, Chiefs, or Peckers fans. So be it and fk'em. 2. Denver 3. Miami 4. Buffalo. Weird my runners up are AFC teams. 2 in the same division.

Last edited:
Always a Falcant's fan because...Atlanta. But as a lad, the Baltimore Colts with Johnny Unitas were right there. Got to see them as a kid at Memorial Stadium with my dad against the Pack. Awful loud for my tender years.

Used to like the Squealers as well, until I started meeting some of their delusional fans here. Damn, they'd give the Gators a run for their money.

Great question. I had to think back. I'm a Raiders fan but I dont think I ever had a 2nd team. I hate the Cowboys and chiefs and everyone else is tied for my 2nd favorite team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT