ADVERTISEMENT

Who will do the pregame hype intro this year

Sep 14, 2019
I-O-W-A
They started doing the fight for Iowa pre game intro hype with Mike Daniels doing the Fight for Iowa video. Then we had Brad Banks in 2018. Last year was Kittle. Who should do it this year? I think Tim Dwight, Bob Sanders, or Dez Kimg should do it.

Reactions: mason066
They started doing the fight for Iowa pre game intro hype with Mike Daniels doing the Fight for Iowa video. Then we had Brad Banks in 2018. Last year was Kittle. Who should do it this year? I think Tim Dwight, Bob Sanders, or Dez Kimg should do it.

Your choices are all good. I know many will disagree, and that's fine, but I think it needs to be a Black player. I think Bob Sanders would be great but I don't really see him being the animated speaker like Kittle is.

My vote, James Daniels.

_08 is right. It almost certainly has to be an African American, but anyone other than Akrum Wadley. He burned his bridges back to Iowa City. My vote is for Wirfs. I like to think we can start a tradition of the first Hawkeye drafted doing the intro.

Your choices are all good. I know many will disagree, and that's fine, but I think it needs to be a Black player. I think Bob Sanders would be great but I don't really see him being the animated speaker like Kittle is.

My vote, James Daniels.
Why does it “need to be a black player?”

I'll vote for the Linebacking triumvirate of Anthony Hitchens, (Super Bowl champion), Christian Kirksey (Packers) and the great, James Morris.

All were tremendous student athletes, who gave their all to the University of Iowa.
No way should James Daniels, or Wadley be considered. #gohawks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT