ADVERTISEMENT

Who would have ever thought we would hear Dick Cheney say this

artradley

HR Legend
Apr 26, 2013
…about a Republican who leads the GOP? More people need to comprehend the truth to his message.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”

But, but, but he had 73Mish votes in both elections, he won the first one and lost the second one. If he won with 73M, how is it possible to lose with the same 73M?

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
Well I'll be damned. Dick ****ING Cheney for the win.
c82657cc0a254f8ae0a7706141d573d632a9b45a.gifv

Hopefully he gets charged and can't run. It's time to move on
I hope this level of sanity spreads to more Conservatives. I won’t vote for any Republican in the foreseeable future, but the MAGA wing is dangerous and would ruin this country if in power. The non-MAGA crowd would be worse than Democrats (IMHO) but not ruinous.

Reactions: seam and BelemNole
…about a Republican who leads the GOP? More people need to comprehend the truth to his message.

“In our nation’s 246 year history, there has never been an individual who is a greater threat to our republic than Donald Trump. He tried to steal the last election using lies and violence to keep himself in power after the voters had rejected him,” Dick Cheney says in the one-minute ad, titled “He Knows It.”

“He is a coward. A real man wouldn’t lie to his supporters. He lost his election and he lost big. I know it, he knows it and deep down I think most Republicans know it.”
He lost big??? Okay… sure yeah he lost, and there wasn’t ANY fraud and if there was, it certainly wasn’t enough to change the outcome, but to say he lost big? Okay sure he lost big to the shittiest president we’ve had since Carter… so he lost big… thanks DICK

Move on to who? Which Republican is going to run that didn’t bend the knee? Who’s going to run that’s less authoritarian than Trump? It sure as hell isn’t DeSantis. He shows us what he is weekly. Nobody better cross him or he comes after them.
When you say his name, you honor him with his title of supreme leader or super Governor

Wait... so the guy who spent his entire life starting more wars than anyone alive is less of a threat than the guy who didn't start any??

Seems legit...
To our form of government? Absolutely. He certainly lied a lot to wield his power while in office and many of the issues we are having as a country can be traced back to him with a straight line, but he never tried to orchestrate a coup.

Move on to who? Which Republican is going to run that didn’t bend the knee? Who’s going to run that’s less authoritarian than Trump? It sure as hell isn’t DeSantis. He shows us what he is weekly. Nobody better cross him or he comes after them.
Oh, it doesn't matter who's next. 100% chance that you will label them "worse than Trump".

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Oh, it doesn't matter who's next. 100% chance that you will label them "worse than Trump".
Answer the questions. Kasich? Not worse than Trump. Anyone smarter than Trump, who bent the knee TO TRUMP, is worse than Trump. That’s 99% of Congress. That’s Nikki Haley, who I didn’t mind 5 years ago. Then she cowered. Which Republican candidate stood up for their beliefs against Don? If they won’t stand up for themselves they sure as shit won’t stand up for you and me.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Answer the questions. Kasich? Not worse than Trump. Anyone smarter than Trump, who bent the knee TO TRUMP, is worse than Trump. That’s 99% of Congress. That’s Nikki Haley, who I didn’t mind 5 years ago. Then she cowered. Which Republican candidate stood up for their beliefs against Don? If they won’t stand up for themselves they sure as shit won’t stand up for you and me.
Sometimes your posts read just like the teacher in Peanuts. Wah wah wah wahhhh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT