ADVERTISEMENT

Who Would You Like On Iowa's Baseball Schedule?

Mar 14, 2003
The way the RPI is set-up you can really build it up in the non conference. Obviously we will have Oklahoma State, but I think a non conference road series against Arkansas or Louisville makes sense for Iowa if they'd have us.

Reactions: funnyfletcher
The way the RPI is set-up you can really build it up in the non conference. Obviously we will have Oklahoma State, but I think a non conference road series against Arkansas or Louisville makes sense for Iowa if they'd have us.

Literally any SEC team. Bama has the lowest ranked RPI in the conference at 79. Just go down for an early season series. No need for a return trip to Iowa City so that might sweeten the pot a little. I'll also add any southern ACC team and any Big 12 team (I love having Ok State. Hopefully that sticks.)

Would be nice to beef up the midweek games but our options are pretty limited there

I still don't see how they can't make Creighton/Mizzu work as midweek opponents. Those are day bus trips. It'd be nice to keep Missouri St in KC on the schedule too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT