ADVERTISEMENT

Who would you rather lose?

MAXIMUSHAWKEYE

HR Heisman
Jan 3, 2004
I would rather lose Proctor than Marco Lainezz. We all know that QB is the most important player on the offense. Petras is the worst QB I can remember at Iowa. If we had a decent QB it would have made a huge difference in how this offense performed. A QB who can go thru progressions,find open reciever,feel pressure and move away from it. Make the makeable throws. Lainezz bases his game on Brad Banks. Hopefully he will be one day.

Reactions: Capital1Hawk
Don't mind me. I'm just here to post something interesting cause OPs comment is not ...

giphy.gif

I would rather lose Proctor than Marco Lainezz. We all know that QB is the most important player on the offense. Petras is the worst QB I can remember at Iowa. If we had a decent QB it would have made a huge difference in how this offense performed. A QB who can go thru progressions,find open reciever,feel pressure and move away from it. Make the makeable throws. Lainezz bases his game on Brad Banks. Hopefully he will be one day.
Given our track record with assessing QBs coming out of high school....I'd gladly give up Marco for Proctor. And, it's not even close. I mean....it's cool that Marco says he bases his game on Brad Banks....but it doesn't mean $hit. I based my game on Johnny Unitas...and I never played a down after high school.

The most important thing we need to accomplish to get this team better is to significantly improve the O Line. Unfortunately....it appears we believe we can do that with the guys on the current roster. I disagree. I hope I'm wrong!

ADVERTISEMENT