ADVERTISEMENT

Who would've won the tiebreaker if Kem wasn't screwed by Rivera?

Dishonest? I’ve never hidden who I am. And to be real, I come here mostly just to put the dishonesty and bullsh*/ you guys spread on this site to rest. You know, how other teams guys are on steroids, parents and wrestlers taking payoffs to wrestle elsewhere, programs cheating… things like that. Laughable that anyone here would talk about being dishonest. Now go throw a water bottle at someone and leave me be…
Lol fraud. Never hidden who you were after being outed. Even complaining about Turk pointing you out.

Was hoping Young would have gone for points. It was a good match to fire up his offense. Maybe Brands told him to just secure the win though and the plan was for Bull to go for the major.
Young's offense is suspect against anyone ranked better than 50th. It was really good against #118, though.

Your stupid comments on his board are really beginning to bore the F out of me, let's go all the way to what if Spencer wrestled. Probable 9 point swing there. Enjoy the win and STFU.
It was a great match, but you can’t use the “if we had Spencer” all season. You wrestle with the team you have.

It was a great match, but you can’t use the “if we had Spencer” all season. You wrestle with the team you have.
That wasn’t my point my point was the PSU fan who was talking about Iowa fans potentially crying about “what if we had Ayala”. I was just making the point that what if’s don’t matter. And showing that by taking morleys stupid quote about Ayala one level deeper. Your 25 smoked out third stringer. And iowa failed on all the close ones. That’s why iowa lost . Not Because we didn’t have a drake or Spencer

Reactions: Shot of Espresso
ADVERTISEMENT