ADVERTISEMENT

Who writes hand written letters to loved ones? Well, Spencer Lee, of course!

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Spencer needs to use email more!!! C'mon, man!!! ;)

I was checking out his Twitter feed and saw this post from his girf friend. Pretty impressive.

Emilee Bradley‏@BradleyEmilee 16 Sep 2017
People will probably say this is corny but my bf (Spencer Lee) has written me a letter every week since he's been in college and I'm blessed so oh well
1f493.png

DJ3vy__XoAU-Q2s.jpg

DJ3vy_-XcAAvGBx.jpg

DJ3vzABX0AMxKAl.jpg

DJ3vy__WkAEKzFO.jpg

JMO
Borderline creepy this thread/stalk/follow/post.
Or maybe I've seen too much Bosch
Its all out there in public and in the open so what's the big deal?

I think it shows just another side of Spencer that no one on here has seen before. He seems super human but when it is all said and done he is just a good human being.

Spencer needs to use email more!!! C'mon, man!!! ;)

I was checking out his Twitter feed and saw this post from his girf friend. Pretty impressive.

Emilee Bradley‏@BradleyEmilee 16 Sep 2017
People will probably say this is corny but my bf (Spencer Lee) has written me a letter every week since he's been in college and I'm blessed so oh well
1f493.png

DJ3vy__XoAU-Q2s.jpg

DJ3vy_-XcAAvGBx.jpg

DJ3vzABX0AMxKAl.jpg

DJ3vy__WkAEKzFO.jpg
Fran, have tried to be supportive in the past but not sure how appropriate it is to post this here on the forum....or to be searching around on a HS girls twitter account. Some things need to just stay where they are and not be reposted on other sites

Fran, have tried to be supportive in the past but not sure how appropriate it is to post this here on the forum....or to be searching around on a HS girls twitter account. Some things need to just stay where they are and not be reposted on other sites

Please note that publishers (grown men) from Rivals retweet high school kids all the time; where they are passing along a kid's tweeted information; and that's really all I am doing here (sharing a tweet)

I don't think I am doing anything in poor taste.

Please note that publishers (grown men) from Rivals retweet high school kids all the time; where they are passing along a kid's tweeted information; and that's really all I am doing here (sharing a tweet)

I don't think I am doing anything in poor taste.
I am betting Spencer would not agree. Just because rivals does it still doesn’t mean it should be reposted here. Plus you have posted a HS girls information and you included her full name. Just wrong IMO

Reactions: Pat_Pendleton
I am betting Spencer would not agree. Just because rivals does it still doesn’t mean it should be reposted here. Plus you have posted a HS girls information and you included her full name. Just wrong IMO
Spencer has over 15,600 followers on Twitter. I am sure that number will only grow. In his main profile picture, he identifies who his girlfriend is and he provides a link to her Twitter profile. So Spencer is making her public to the over 15,600 people who follow him plus anybody else that goes to his Twitter profile . If he did not identify her publicly to the Twitter universe, I would not do so here, either.

And bottom line, I think it's a great story, because again it shows that Spencer is not only an old school wrestler, he's old school in how he communicates to the people he cares about.

How many teenagers do you know who write hand written letters?

He is a wonderful person, a great Hawkeye, and a wonderful ambassador of the University of Iowa.

Last edited:
I think it’s sweet...the handwritten thing makes things more personal, IMO. Spencer seems like a gentleman who is funky fresh with the ladies!!!

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT