ADVERTISEMENT

WHO's Keith Murphy is officially in mourning now..........

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
With the defeat of the Cyclone women this afternoon and the skinning of the men yesterday, Keith will probably be taking a few days off.
The resident Cyclone Booster will be joining Cyclone AD Jaime Pollard, and Cyclone basketball coaches TJ Otzelberger, Bill Fennelly and football coach Matt Campbell at Reiman Gardens for 3 days of celebrating butterflies and finding inner peace. We all wish these men best of luck in finding their inner peace.
Fennelley has openly questioned the fact that part of Campbell's agreement to leave Toledo for ISU years ago included "items to be determined later" thinking that sacrificing his team to Toledo might have been to high a price to pay.

With the defeat of the Cyclone women this afternoon and the skinning of the men yesterday, Keith will probably be taking a few days off.
The resident Cyclone Booster will be joining Cyclone AD Jaime Pollard, and Cyclone basketball coaches TJ Otzelberger, Bill Fennelly and football coach Matt Campbell at Reiman Gardens for 3 days of celebrating butterflies and finding inner peace. We all wish these men best of luck in finding their inner peace.
Fennelley has openly questioned the fact that part of Campbell's agreement to leave Toledo for ISU years ago included "items to be determined later" thinking that sacrificing his team to Toledo might have been to high a price to pay.
Nailed it!

I don’t follow iowa state all that close. Is this one of the worst sports weekends in Cyclone history? Kind of like iowa last March. Both basketball teams lose to double digit seeds and David Carr loses tonight in wrestling finals.

Keith definitely doesn’t pull for any team, same with Andy. I’d say John Sears is the same, not sure about Mark Freun though. 13 sports guys are great with Sound Off and Murph and Andy with their radio show.
John Sears is nowhere near neutral, he is all-in for the Hawks. 90% of KXNO’s lineup are Hawkeye fans, Heather from the afternoon show is the only proclaimed Cyclone.

This post may not age well. I would have suggest waiting until 430 or so this afternoon.
What does that have to do with iowa state? Iowa had a horrible weekend last year. Could happen, even worse today, but hopefully not.

John Sears is nowhere near neutral, he is all-in for the Hawks. 90% of KXNO’s lineup are Hawkeye fans, Heather from the afternoon show is the only proclaimed Cyclone.
John Sears used to be at kcrg. He's expected to be a Hawk Homer. Keith Murphy is not neutral. Dude is a clown supporter.

Keith definitely doesn’t pull for any team, same with Andy. I’d say John Sears is the same, not sure about Mark Freun though. 13 sports guys are great with Sound Off and Murph and Andy with their radio show.
I can't tell with Freund either. He comes off as a Cyclone fan to me. Now Channel 5 ABC, they don't even know there's a school east of I-35.

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
This thread makes no sense,.. Drummer for the WHO is Keith Moon, and he's not in mourning,.. he's dead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT