ADVERTISEMENT

Who's KF talking about?

HawkMachine

HR Heisman
Jul 6, 2020
IOWA
From his press conference, pretty sure talking about an OL player:

"...I'm thinking of one player in particular who's not playing where he was a couple weeks ago, and he was playing really well a couple weeks ago and had earned the right to be a good, confident player."

My guess is Logan Jones?

Who do you think and why has this player regressed?

"...I'm thinking of one player in particular who's not playing where he was a couple weeks ago, and he was playing really well a couple weeks ago and had earned the right to be a good, confident player."

My guess is Logan Jones?

I was wondering the same thing. I may be misremembering, but I thought he had said this in the context of someone who missed some time? Don't think it could be Richman as he had just returned before game 1, so you might be right on Jones, or maybe even Colby?

My guess is Logan Jones?

Someone who moved from guard to tackle would be my guess

My guess is Logan Jones?

Colby

Oh I took "who's not playing where he was a couple weeks ago" as skill level vs position.

Makes sense then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT