ADVERTISEMENT

Who's number 1

so cal hawkfan

HR All-American
Jun 5, 2012
Whittier CA
In case anyone wasn't aware Iowa recruit Abe Assad is competing in the event held at Lehigh Univesity on October 7th. Assad is currently ranked #1 at 182 pounds. His opponent, Devin Winston out of Park Hill HS in Missouri, is ranked #3 and is committed to North Carolina. Also on the card is #1 Brevin Balmaceda vs. #2 Alex Facundo at 160lbs. Most are aware that Balmaceda listed Iowa in his list of top schools. The athletes competing in this event typically get some time to hang out and get to know each other. Hopefully Abe can connect with Brevin and lead him to the Hawks. Good luck to Abe and Brevin!

In case anyone wasn't aware Iowa recruit Abe Assad is competing in the event held at Lehigh Univesity on October 7th. Assad is currently ranked #1 at 182 pounds. His opponent, Devin Winston out of Park Hill HS in Missouri, is ranked #3 and is committed to North Carolina. Also on the card is #1 Brevin Balmaceda vs. #2 Alex Facundo at 160lbs. Most are aware that Balmaceda listed Iowa in his list of top schools. The athletes competing in this event typically get some time to hang out and get to know each other. Hopefully Abe can connect with Brevin and lead him to the Hawks. Good luck to Abe and Brevin!
Couple other kids at WNO I'd like to have Hawks also...

At Who’s number 1, Jordan Decatur is taking on Josh Saunders, who is Flo’s #1 overall on their Junior Big Board, projected at 141.

Saunders is from Missouri and I was just wondering if anyone know if there’s interest either way between him and the Hawks?

That’s what $2000.00 smallmouth looks like. A week on Mille Lacs with only about two hours to fish with the wind and weather so bad. Caught about 25 in a half hour then it shut down. F that lake.
Fished that lake with my dad and brother once when we were much younger. The wind and weather were terrible, the water was so rough and it sucked being out there on the boat. I concur with F that lake!

Reactions: SansSouci
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT