ADVERTISEMENT

Why are there so many Nebraska fans on this board?

Iowa is the closest thing to a rival they now have. When they left the B12, they left all their history behind, including their rivalries. Obviously no one in the B1G thinks of them as a rival, if anyone thinks of them at all. It's pretty much just us, as we are a border state with a lot of folks who live in the Omaha media market who are sick of hearing about them.

Iowa is the closest thing to a rival they now have. When they left the B12, they left all their history behind, including their rivalries. Obviously no one in the B1G thinks of them as a rival, if anyone thinks of them at all. It's pretty much just us, as we are a border state with a lot of folks who live in the Omaha media market who are sick of hearing about them.
I left Iowa several years ago. I had no idea Nebraska people cared so much about the Iowa Hawkeye football program.

Its the off-season. They have a one game win streak going. Its the time of year when they experience the most success. Why wouldn't they be here? Once football starts, they generally scurry away like cockroaches who just had the light flipped on.
Yeah, it’s crazy. Nebraska usually does well in recruiting but they sure suck on the field lately. The loss this year was about as embarrassing as the basketball team losing to EIU.

My question to the Nebraska question is why are their Cults. Strange and obsessive (gbr) people that try and force their ideals on everyone else and constantly looking for praise.

Their recruiting success is mostly tied to NIL money....and their fanbase is very boastful thinking that they can now toss large sums of money towards that. And then their media will try and act like their new coaches are great recruiters instead of acknowledging the money part.

Eventually, there will be NIL rules enforced.....Nebraska and some others will be held accountable.....meanwhile, that kind of recuiting is built on sand...and like previous seasons, Nebraska will fall apart when things get tough on the field.

Do they not have their own board to relive the 1990s?

Seriously, I don’t get it. Why are there so many here?
We don’t exactly represent the Hawkeyes well on any message board. We probably should have been more gracious losers when they owned the series 8 to 2. Me and @kentadel are the best representatives for Iowa, we don’t get caught up in silly name calling. I doubt they’d even be here if we didn’t constantly post about Nebraska football, just food for thought, don’t shoot the messenger. I’ll definitely call out my fellow Hawk fans from now on. BTW, our fan base at Kinnick was absolutely embarrassing after the loss in 2022, they never treated us that way in Lincoln. There were stories written about it. Think about it.

We don’t exactly represent the Hawkeyes well on any message board. We probably should have been more gracious losers when they owned the series 8 to 2. Me and @kentadel are the best representatives for Iowa, we don’t get caught up in silly name calling. I doubt they’d even be here if we didn’t constantly post about Nebraska football, just food for thought, don’t shoot the messenger. I’ll definitely call out my fellow Hawk fans from now on. BTW, our fan base at Kinnick was absolutely embarrassing after the loss in 2022, they never treated us that way in Lincoln. There were stories written about it. Think about it.
Worst troll job ever. I don’t know who's a more pathetic Nebber. You or emoji boy.

You're not real perceptive, huh?

You only have 3 posts and kentadel is a Nebby schill who only posts to give Nebby a handjob. Way to confirm your troll status within 3 posts.

Worst troll job ever. I don’t know who's a more pathetic Nebber. You or emoji boy.

Same guy. Our new mods just aren't banning him as they should and now he can post again.
Care to comment on hawkeye fans poor behavior at Kinnick in 2022 after the loss or are you just interested in calling names?? Hawkeye fans are always treated with respect in Lincoln. I still think our hatred for them is weird.

.they say the same thing about Iowa fans and ‘their’ public board

As an uncommon fan of both, the only difference is the divergence of talking points the past 13 years or so. Went from Iowa wasn’t worthy of discussion to thinking they have surpassed 100+ years of playing Wisky, Minny, etc.

they also seemingly can’t grasp Iowa fans would prefer to play OSU snd Mich, etc every year(that 100 plus year thing) than them, or a strength of schedule determined by luck of the draw

Care to comment on hawkeye fans poor behavior at Kinnick in 2022 after the loss or are you just interested in calling names?? Hawkeye fans are always treated with respect in Lincoln. I still think our hatred for them is weird.
You really need to seek professional help. I can understand how living in that God forsaken rest stop you call Nebraska on top of enduring the national ridicule from having two of the worst men's football and basketball teams in the country this century can wear on you. Poor little red. We all pity you.

“Our” yeah LOL

You’re an idiot if you think Iowa fans are always treated well. And I never saw any instance of Iowa fans being out of line with Nebraska fans on Black Friday.

.they say the same thing about Iowa fans and ‘their’ public board

As an uncommon fan of both, the only difference is the divergence of talking points the past 13 years or so. Went from Iowa wasn’t worthy of discussion to thinking they have surpassed 100+ years of playing Wisky, Minny, etc.

they also seemingly can’t grasp Iowa fans would prefer to play OSU snd Mich, etc every year(that 100 plus year thing) than them, or a strength of schedule determined by luck of the draw
We say we’d rather play the big 2 or 3 every year, but if we did there’d be many more 7-8 win seasons and less 9-10 win seasons. We need to be more realistic about our team and not worry so much about what’s going on in Lincoln. It really stems from the fact that many in our fan base are envious of the big red glory years because we’ve never witnessed anything close to that level of success. Sure we’ve got every excuse in the book for our lack of success and their elite history, but it really comes down to jealousy.

Reactions: HawkeyeFakeID
We say we’d rather play the big 2 or 3 every year, but if we did there’d be many more 7-8 win seasons and less 9-10 win seasons. We need to be more realistic about our team and not worry so much about what’s going on in Lincoln. It really stems from the fact that many in our fan base are envious of the big red glory years because we’ve never witnessed anything close to that level of success. Sure we’ve got every excuse in the book for our lack of success and their elite history, but it really comes down to jealousy.
Bull crap, I wouldn't trade Cooper Dejean for any of Nebraska's titles in the 90's.

I think the blame is on both sides. Nebraska fans still want to get back to the crown of college football and likewise wrongfully consider Iowa a program that they should be better than. Iowa fans relish their recent success against Nebraska and dismiss the historical status of Nebraska because the 5 national championships happened when they were in other conferences and time frames. This gets magnified because while it was years ago most college football fans were alive to witness the Nebraska dominant period. It's why broadcast announcers without fail doing Nebraska games mention the storied venue and program at Lincoln before the start of the game. Also Iowa has seemingly always fought for 3rd behind Michigan and Ohio State in the Big ten. Right or wrong it's where it's at. There
Way to go kentadel. The infamous Nebby troll H8FULLGR8 thinks that you are him are buddies.

Every fan base has d bags. I have been to Lincoln several times, so does yours.
While true they’re almost always younger than 25. These were front row sitting adults of at least 40 at Kinnick. As hard as I’ve tried I can’t find any similar articles about Nebraska fans. Time for us Iowa fans to self reflect.

The more your argue against it the less truthful it sounds. When you get defensive it shows how you truly feel. Glad Coop is coming back just the same.
I hate Nebraska because of people like you, nothing to do with their success 25 years ago. I don't hate Michigan or Ohio State, heck I don't mind Georgia, Alabama or Clemson. But Nebraska... F*ck em!

I hate Nebraska because of people like you, nothing to do with their success 25 years ago. I don't hate Michigan or Ohio State, heck I don't mind Georgia, Alabama or Clemson. But Nebraska... F*ck em!
Wow you are defensive little man. You’re green with envy about Nebraska football. Personally, I prefer to stand in the success of hawkeye football.

Care to comment on Hawkeye fans poor behavior at Kinnick that is documented by an unbiased news report?? On second thought you sound like you might be the guy grasping at the trophy yelling at the Nebraska players. It’s definitely an embarrassing look for Iowa fans.

Yeah, I’ve noticed some Iowa fans seem a little obsessed about Nebraska. It’s kinda odd since there really isn’t a lot of history there.

🙄

Okay, you got me. Kudos to you. I didn’t realize you are a Nebraska troll.

• Wow
Yeah, I’ve noticed some Iowa fans seem a little obsessed about Nebraska. It’s kinda odd since there really isn’t a lot of history there.
I just wanr Nebraska fans to go away. I can understand how much it sucks to be so terrible and be without a bowl appearance for so long. I just get sick of nebby fans trying to be annoying for fun on the iowa board.

I just wanr Nebraska fans to go away. I can understand how much it sucks to be so terrible and be without a bowl appearance for so long. I just get sick of nebby fans trying to be annoying for fun on the iowa board.
Don’t we have moderators here? I mean, this is not supposed to be a trash talking forum, right? The only reason I’m here is to get news related to Iowa football. That’s it. It just seems ridiculous there are so many Nebraska trolls here in need of validation and therapy. I never really cared about Nebraska before but if this is what their fan base is like I’m glad they have sucked so bad for so long.

Good grief.

Listen, folks, and I cannot emphasize this enough, by responding to them, and most definitely by starting threads about them, you are only incentivizing them to stick around and keep up with their trolling. It may also encourage others to join them.

Highly advise you put them on ignore and do not respond to them any further. They will eventually give up and lurk away. Trust me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT