ADVERTISEMENT

Why are there so many Nebraska fans on this board?

Cool. That being said, there's no reason for you to be here anymore right?

No need to continuously build new usernames or handle/emoji spam.....

....unless, of course, Iowa OWNS so much real estate in your head and/or you're a complete dbag and/or your wife got consensually gang plowed by Iowa fans at a tailgate (I suspect all 3 btw), you should be able to walk away at this point....

....a real man would right?
@rfgiowa is this what you mean by civil???

You guys are obsessed with husker football and I’m a husker fan, so this seems like the perfect place to be for me. Just here to keep you honest, lots of false and fraudulent claims about the huskers on this board.

You guys are obsessed with husker football and I’m a husker fan, so this seems like the perfect place to be for me. Just here to keep you honest, lots of false and fraudulent claims about the huskers on this board.
Just like I thought. He can't live without Iowa football.

If you guys ever wanted to see what total mind ownership does to a wannabe rival...this bozo is the cautionary tale.

That’s a little harsh, Iowa has never been consistently great, but I’d never say they’ve been a “pile of shit”, come on superhusker be better.

Iowa fans would be as bad or worse than what you accuse Nebraska fans of being if Iowa even had a fraction of the historical success as Nebraska. You had anything historical because your team has no great history to speak of, just admit that’s why you’re so jealous and move on.

Yeah well most of these Iowa fans aren’t interested in a civil football discussion. They have a playbook full of unsubstantiated opinions that make them feel better about Iowa football. The problem with good hearted smack talk is that Nebraska fans have nearly every trump card to hold over Iowa similar to how Iowa has most of the trump cards to hold over ISU fans and therefore any discussion inevitably ends with Iowa fans attempting to discredit Nebraska’s prolific, legitimate accomplishments of the past.
Iowa football was ranked #1 for a short time in 1985 and several top 8 final rankings in 2000’s, so do have above average history.

• Haha
Reactions: TruthPolice911

Being civil is definitely a two way street. I welcome a good dialogue and friendly banter. Cheers 🍻

Reactions: HawkedUpOnMyself
JFC! Stop feeding these insecure trolls people. They obviously have no lives and the only joy they receive is from trolling other teams sites. Ignore them, don’t stoop to their level. Go Hawks!!!

• Haha
Reactions: HawkedUpOnMyself
They don’t need to stoop, as iowa fans they start out lower to begin with.
What's up emoji boy? Saw you were here last night after 10 and you're back before 7am. Did you get any sleep? Would you say it's true that Iowa is the last thing you think about at night and the first thing you think about when you wake up?

I'm completely blown away by the jealousy being shown by Nebraska fans. I met a great family that are Nebraska fans and enjoyed tailgating with them. But the Nebraska fans that continously show up on this board are ridiculous. It says a lot about the state of Nebraska's program when they feel the need to try and belittle a superior program.

No other fan base is jealous of the Iowa program. No one is belittling the Iowa program, but the fact that you had to post “superior program” after a season where Iowa lost the head to head matchup to Nebraska should clue you in as to why all other fan bases mock Iowa fans. Iowa fans are no better and in some cases no worse than other fan bases, although many of you enjoy lobbing rocks from your glass house in Iowa City. The truth is, this is a free board and I’ll be here to correct the record when Iowa fans post ignorant opinions about Nebraska football. You’re welcome.
That's like calling someone a shoplifter while shoplifting. I've yet to hear any Iowa fans say this season was good or even enjoyable for the most part. I'm more responding to why all the negative posters from Nebraska while we see quality posters from quite a few other schools. And i feel for Nebraska fans, at least the ones who aren't coming onto the iowa board to belittle the team and fans. Iowa fans travel really well and we take pride in that. It could be like the stories of Ohio State fans dumping pee on Michigan fans. That's inappropriate behavior. The fans I've met from Nebraska have been cool. The Nebraska fans that are continously on our board talking trash, pretending to be iowa fans and putting down everything about the team are the reason i wonder how i should really thibk of Nebraska fans. Every fan base has knuckleheads but the amount of Nebraska trolls on here astounds me. I've never even looked at a Nebraska board. Just see the recruiting like the other big schools. It'd be nice to have even 1 thread without Nebraska trolls being involved. And i mean every thread. It's overwhelming the amount of bad blood we are getting from Nebraska fans while i don't think about nebby hardly at all. And yes, i guess you could say we had a superior season to you guys but thats not what i would compare Iowa's season to. You at least seem civil. That's a nice change.

That's like calling someone a shoplifter while shoplifting. I've yet to hear any Iowa fans say this season was good or even enjoyable for the most part. I'm more responding to why all the negative posters from Nebraska while we see quality posters from quite a few other schools. And i feel for Nebraska fans, at least the ones who aren't coming onto the iowa board to belittle the team and fans. Iowa fans travel really well and we take pride in that. It could be like the stories of Ohio State fans dumping pee on Michigan fans. That's inappropriate behavior. The fans I've met from Nebraska have been cool. The Nebraska fans that are continously on our board talking trash, pretending to be iowa fans and putting down everything about the team are the reason i wonder how i should really thibk of Nebraska fans. Every fan base has knuckleheads but the amount of Nebraska trolls on here astounds me. I've never even looked at a Nebraska board. Just see the recruiting like the other big schools. It'd be nice to have even 1 thread without Nebraska trolls being involved. And i mean every thread. It's overwhelming the amount of bad blood we are getting from Nebraska fans while i don't think about nebby hardly at all. And yes, i guess you could say we had a superior season to you guys but thats not what i would compare Iowa's season to. You at least seem civil. That's a nice change.
You do realize that most if not all of these people you're responding to are one sad Nebbie loser troll with a serious case of multiple personality disorder??

You do realize that most if not all of these people you're responding to are one sad Nebbie loser troll with a serious case of multiple personality disorder??
I find it strange being an Iowa fan getting called out for our fan base being terrible towards Nebraska fans while every thread has Nebraska trolls degrading Iowa coaches, players, and fans. Its like accusing someone of being a shoplifter while shoplifting. Lol. I had a good experience with a small group of Nebraska fans tailgating 3 years ago but the constant barrage of nebby trolls makes me wonder about their fanbase. It's even more strange to hear them refer to their program as a blue blood. I've been of the opinion that their academics and specifically researchers and research programs aren't up to big standards.

• Haha
Reactions: HateBigBroHuskers
I think the influx of nasty Iowa posters on the Nebraska board is driving it. It's been terrible for some time now. It's that or another fanbase trolling us both.

I think the influx of nasty Iowa posters on the Nebraska board is driving it. It's been terrible for some time now. It's that or another fanbase trolling us both.
I've never been to the Nebraska board but like to see what's going on at the other big schools. Michigan excluded since i can't actually get on. I have seen trolls from other schools pretend to be from somewhere else to stir the pot. Plus every fanbase has a couple knuckleheads. We've had some classic trolls over the years that i really enjoyed. A penn state fan that often challenged posters to fight and would brag about his mma skills, lmao.

I've never been to the Nebraska board but like to see what's going on at the other big schools. Michigan excluded since i can't actually get on. I have seen trolls from other schools pretend to be from somewhere else to stir the pot. Plus every fanbase has a couple knuckleheads. We've had some classic trolls over the years that i really enjoyed. A penn state fan that often challenged posters to fight and would brag about his mma skills, lmao.
You honestly don’t see how the Iowa fan base starts multiple threads a week about Nebraska and you can find posts in nearly every thread with a mention of Nebraska?? I have a thought on how to get rid of Nebraska fans on this board, care to take a guess ????

These are all the same person. Put him on ignore and quit feeding the troll.

I googled Nebraska steroid use and almost blew up my phone, lol.
Here's a picture of the guy you're arguing with in case you're interested.

man-sitting-desk-looking-computer-screen-fat-funny-40355346.jpg

Exactly. It's @Rubrum_Magnus_Virtus for those of you who ever go to Sound off.
He's got at least 3 dozen spam handles here. He's a real headcase.

Most don't take him seriously under his Rubber_mini_peen handle so he comes here when...

1. A Hawkeye obliterated him on Soundoff
2. Nobody responds to his posts

1 and 2 happen quite often.

• Haha
I googled steroid use at Nebraska and blew up my phone. In the last 21 years Nebraska has been ranked in the top 20 three times. 14th, 19th, and 20th. How can a blue blood be so completely irrelevant.
You sure do know a lot about husker football for not caring about husker football. Wake up the college football world if Iowa football ever accomplishes anything more significant than “almost” winning a conference championship game or “almost” finishing inside the top 5.

• Haha
You sure do know a lot about husker football for not caring about husker football. Wake up the college football world if Iowa football ever accomplishes anything more significant than “almost” winning a conference championship game or “almost” finishing inside the top 5.
He wouldn't have even bothered to Google it if there wasn't an attention starved, Husker beta, whining on an IOWA BOARD.

As often as you've been completely power owned, banned and otherwise dismissed over the years, Rubbie, you'd think you'd get it by now.

Iowa fans are just better than you at life.

• Haha
It's called Google. I just was curious after hearing how dominate nebby was in the 2000-2010 decade. And i have watched plenty of nebby games. I watch all the teams in the big and try and watch most of the rated teams throughout the season. I'm a college football fan. Don't care for the NFL other than keeping up with former Hawkeyes. Im sure nebby fans follow Suh and other NFL players. Hope i spelled his name right. He's the only nebby pro i could think of. Not an insult btw. I just don't know which nebby players are playing in the pros.

ADVERTISEMENT