ADVERTISEMENT

Why are we not playing Padilla this whole 4th quarter?

Probably because the coaches and Padilla know what the situation is and why he doesn't play
I think Padilla and KG are gone. Probably several more just don’t know who else. Anyone got more thoughts on who else. If Padilla is indeed admitted to medical school he should be done. Known many in medical school and it’s a full -time job

Why? Seriously. Why?
Why not being in all the backs ups? Isn’t they what happened?

So Labas/Padilla didn’t practice all week and earn some “game over” time in real action?

Iowa is so balanced and powerful that they shouldn’t get backups real game time reps when it’s possible in case needed for real time situations god forbid an injury occurs?

That enough why?

This goes for all positions mind you but the QB getting every snap like Tom Brady is worth questioning.

Why not being in all the backs ups? Isn’t they what happened?

So Labas/Padilla didn’t practice all week and earn some “game over” time in real action?

Iowa is so balanced and powerful that they shouldn’t get backups real game time reps when it’s possible in case needed for real time situations god forbid an injury occurs?

That enough why?

This goes for all positions mind you but the QB getting every snap like Tom Brady is worth questioning.
I’m not questioning OP’s point about bringing in a backup quarterback to finish the game. I’m questioning why he thinks it should be Padilla.

Petras has probably had his best game of the season & he was still mediocre at best.

I guess Padilla only gets a run when we’re down by 25 points against the no.2 team on the road. SMH 🤦🏽‍♂️
You just can’t. We finally have a little momentum on offense and Petra’s is a big part of it.

I think Padilla and KG are gone. Probably several more just don’t know who else. Anyone got more thoughts on who else. If Padilla is indeed admitted to medical school he should be done. Known many in medical school and it’s a full -time job
Or are you insinuating a bad play on words...keagan goneson?

Reactions: pondscum
I’m not questioning OP’s point about bringing in a backup quarterback to finish the game. I’m questioning why he thinks it should be Padilla.
At this point, I can’t possibly believe Padilla is better than Petras, just from what I’ve seen. I would like to see Labas get mop up duty now, seeing as either he’s the future or a portal QB is.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT