ADVERTISEMENT

Why Aren't These Murderous Cops Being Defended By The Right for Killing a Black Man?

SmartRewardingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif

I'm sure it must be that we, as a nation, have finally started taking cops killing black men seriously. Right?

Couldn't be that the cops are black.
When did anybody defend killing? Someone dying in your custody usually leads to a court case to determine fault or blame, and often yes, the "killing" was deemed defensible. I know the point is to stir something up, but seriously what's the point?

When did anybody defend killing? Someone dying in your custody usually leads to a court case to determine fault or blame, and often yes, the "killing" was deemed defensible. I know the point is to stir something up, but seriously what's the point?
Are you playing dumb or is this your natural state?

Reactions: Ree4 and DFSNOLE
I'm sure it must be that we, as a nation, have finally started taking cops killing black men seriously. Right?

Because the first time I heard about it, the cops had been arrested and the chief said the video was horrific. Usually the first time is someone protesting because someone died and they are upset, but we don’t really know what happened until later. And what happened may or may not be what the protesters say happened.

Five black cops beat and kill a black man, and the only thing some people want to do is shift the narrative and focus to…

Where are all the “back the blue” people?

The only reason indictments came so fast in this case is because the cops are black.

Although the killer cops are black, they were probably influenced by racism.

Racism.

Derp.

Trump and the right.

Derp. Derp.

Racism.

Derp.

Five black cops beat and kill a black man, and the only thing some people want to do is shift the narrative and focus to…

Where are all the “back the blue” people?

The only reason indictments came so fast in this case is because the cops are black.

Although the killer cops are black, they were probably influenced by racism.

Racism.

Derp.

Trump and the right.

Derp. Derp.

Racism.

Derp.
Yeah, Tamir Rice thinks that every cop who killed an unarmed civilian gets arrested no matter what color they are!

I, for one, think they have gotten, and will get, what they deserve. The problem is, none of the other cops that have done similar things have gotten what they deserve. Why? Because those cops were white and these guys are black.

And yes, Derek Chauvin got less than he deserved. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.

I, for one, think they have gotten, and will get, what they deserve. The problem is, none of the other cops that have done similar things have gotten what they deserve. Why? Because those cops were white and these guys are black.

And yes, Derek Chauvin got less than he deserved. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Yep. That was my point.

I was trying to be gentle about it.

• Haha
Reactions: standiego

Really?

Do you even remember the Rodney King case?

In regards to Chauvin, he was charged and sentenced according to the law. This was done by people a lot smarter than you.

In regards to Chauvin, he was charged and sentenced according to the law. This was done by people a lot smarter than you.
Yes, and he got 10x as long as his counterpart who intentionally murdered a lady for calling the police on an assault outside her house.

Yeah, OP and his penis-touchers sure did nail this one. Nothing different about this case at all other than skin color. 5 white cops beating a black man to death for 3 minutes happens all the time, and the white guys always end up on a beach somewhere.

Totally nailed it guys.

Yep. I’d suggest a huge difference exists between one cop kneeing on someone’s neck and him dying consequently vs 5 brutally killing another with direct violence.

I think the George Floyd cops deserved to be punished. Maybe not to the extent they were though. I believe these cops, no matter the color deserve to be punished more. Different circumstances. Death by commission of acts rather than omission of acts I guess.

It wasn’t that long ago there were a 3 white cops kicking and punching a guy they arrested right at the corner of a street in town and were filmed doing so. White. Just as reprehensible. Don’t think that guy died though. I can’t link to the video as I wouldn’t know how to find it but perhaps others can.

Because they're sensitive about being called racist.

I didn't know what the hell you were talking about until I read about it in detail a few minutes ago.

What I did know was rather depressing and I didn't exactly want to read about the gory details. It sounded like the worst beating event since Rodney King.

I don’t know what the answer is, but I can’t help but think of how many U.S. cities would be burning right now if those cops were white.

It is just sad these types of incidents continue to occur (although it sounds like this one was on a whole other level of gruesome). What is the answer? Obviously, we need police, so what can be fixed? Do cops get regular pysch evals? I mean, with such a high stress job, I can’t help but think a lot of these insane occurrences of over-the-top police brutality aren’t due to some officers just snapping.

Does that explain the behavior of the group of officers in this incident? I don’t know, but something needs to get figured out because this crap has got to stop.

Someone needs to remind Tucker that Ms. Babbitt was engaged in an illegal activity and was trespassing and was warned to cease and desist. It is unfortunate she failed to heed the warning..and it is indeed disingenuous of Tucker to falsely present what happened as he did....Tucker lied!

Really?

Do you even remember the Rodney King case?

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make. The officers in the Rodney King case were ACQUITTED despite the video of them beating the s*** out of him.

Reactions: Ree4
The problem is, none of the other cops that have done similar things have gotten what they deserve. Why? Because those cops were white and these guys are black.
It is easy to come to this conclusion but this isn't the entire story. The newly elected DA and the police chief as of May 2021 are both progressives who ran on and promised as much...

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT