ADVERTISEMENT

Why Aren't These Murderous Cops Being Defended By The Right for Killing a Black Man?

Liberal media is still pissed those 5 cops weren’t white.
Some are trying desperately to accuse the white officer, who showed up well after the beating, of also being involved. That he just stood around instead of stopping the beating. Truth is, like most officers who pull up to an incident when things have calmed down and a perpetrator is detained, there’s a lot of standing around waiting to gather information and get instructions on what to do next. Any officer or paramedic that showed up after the beating was finished probably took the officers at their word that Nichols didn’t comply with orders, that he resisted arrest, fled on foot, and resisted again once caught. But now that the video is out, it’s clear that is not the case. Will be hard to find any wrong doing with anyone other than the 5 cops who beat Nichols… maybe the paramedic for not showing more urgency or concern.

Van Jones

One of the sad facts about anti-Black racism is that Black people ourselves are not immune to its pernicious effects. Society's message that Black people are inferior, unworthy and dangerous is pervasive. Over many decades, numerous experiments have shown that these ideas can infiltrate Black minds as well as White. Self-hatred is a real thing.

You need to stop posting tweets promoting bullshit narratives.

Police nationwide condemn custody death of George Floyd​

Reactions: ClarindaA's
You need to stop posting tweets promoting bullshit narratives.

Police nationwide condemn custody death of George Floyd​

Oh PBS, that's a real megaphone there. I know that if I want to get a message out to a lot of people, particularly the people who need to hear it on the subject of reforming the police, I go to PBS.

Any cops on Faux, Newsmax or OANN loudly demanding change? Last night Tuckmir had two cops on who complained about, and blamed, regulation changes since George Floyd for this Memphis PD murder.

• Wow
Reactions: Ree4
Oh PBS, that's a real megaphone there. I know that if I want to get a message out to a lot of people, particularly the people who need to hear it on the subject of reforming the police, I go to PBS.

Any cops on Faux, Newsmax or OANN loudly demanding change? Last night Tuckmir had two cops on who complained about, and blamed, regulation changes since George Floyd for this Memphis PD murder.

You were proven wrong. Just take the L.

I provided you a link from what is considered to be a highly reputable news source among left leaning Americans. But that isn't good enough for you?

You say "the people who need to hear it on the subject of reforming the police." The article has multiple quotes from police leaders.

Here's another one that counters the ridiculous tweet you linked.

Tyre Nichols death: Law enforcement group 'infuriated' by alleged assault during traffic stop

Not one comment from the usuals about “he should have just complied and he’d be alive.”
where did they go?

Here's another one that counters the ridiculous tweet you linked.

Tyre Nichols death: Law enforcement group 'infuriated' by alleged assault during traffic stop

Talk's cheap. Also, Walsh was talking to rank and file officers. You are quoting people who are essentially politicians - police chiefs and PBA national president. Those politicians in well paid cushy desk jobs don't have to worry about their fellow officers refusing to back them up on calls because they advocated for change. The rank and file officer who pushes for change typically gets blackballed and run out of the ranks.

Talk's cheap. Also, Walsh was talking to rank and file officers. You are quoting people who are essentially politicians - police chiefs and PBA national president. Those politicians in well paid cushy desk jobs don't have to worry about their fellow officers refusing to back them up on calls because they advocated for change. The rank and file officer who pushes for change typically gets blackballed and run out of the ranks.

JFC, look at yourself right now. You're posting garbage. The two links I provided, from NPR and Fox, prove that the tweet was utter garbage.

And watching you move the goalposts to "rank and file officers" is next level cringeworthy.

JFC, look at yourself right now. You're posting garbage. The two links I provided, from NPR and Fox, prove that the tweet was utter garbage.

And watching you move the goalposts to "rank and file officers" is next level cringeworthy.

You're more interested in defending and maintaining the status quo, and flexing. You have no desire to see the myriad of problems with our very broken modern "policing" apparatus let alone solutions or change.

How many of those were deemed justifiable?

The police investigate themselves so in many of these, we will never know. What we do know is that advanced first world countries, which we are not, do not have government agents killing their citizens at anywhere near the rate we do.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
You're more interested in defending and maintaining the status quo, and flexing. You have no desire to see the myriad of problems with our very broken modern "policing" apparatus let alone solutions or change.

Nice deflection from the garbage tweet you posted.

The police investigate themselves so in many of these, we will never know. What we do know is that advanced first world countries, which we are not, do not have government agents killing their citizens at anywhere near the rate we do.
Again how many are justifiable? Todays age of body cams and car cameras like Memphis case you can’t sweep under the rug. If you look up actual federal stats of those 1000+ majority are deemed justifiable.

As for the process it is an extensive review and more than just police investigating police. More people involved than you or most hear would know of. Good friend unfortunately had to go through this process when on a call to a suicidal subject and pointed his shot gun at him after threatening he would blow his Fing head off 30 sec prior.

Reactions: hawkedoff
Todays age of body cams and car cameras like Memphis case you can’t sweep under the rug.

You obviously haven't watched any of the thousands of hours of videos on the many police accountability YT channels. Police crimes caught on video and swept under the rug are BAU. It is literally an every day occurrence.

I, for one, think they have gotten, and will get, what they deserve. The problem is, none of the other cops that have done similar things have gotten what they deserve. Why? Because those cops were white and these guys are black.

And yes, Derek Chauvin got less than he deserved. He deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Fortunately emotion doesn’t dictate the sentencing for criminal conviction. Derek Chauvin was convicted of 2nd degree murder. That translated to 20 ish years in prison. He was never formally charged with first degree murder because there wasn’t any evidence that he planned to murder George Floyd. First Degree murder carries a life sentence.

Some are trying desperately to accuse the white officer, who showed up well after the beating, of also being involved. That he just stood around instead of stopping the beating. Truth is, like most officers who pull up to an incident when things have calmed down and a perpetrator is detained, there’s a lot of standing around waiting to gather information and get instructions on what to do next. Any officer or paramedic that showed up after the beating was finished probably took the officers at their word that Nichols didn’t comply with orders, that he resisted arrest, fled on foot, and resisted again once caught. But now that the video is out, it’s clear that is not the case. Will be hard to find any wrong doing with anyone other than the 5 cops who beat Nichols… maybe the paramedic for not showing more urgency or concern.
I couldn’t disagree more. Everyone on the scene failed to render aid and should be held accountable for that.

You obviously haven't watched any of the thousands of hours of videos on the many police accountability YT channels. Police crimes caught on video and swept under the rug are BAU. It is literally an every day occurrence.
Nice deflection. Change from deaths to crimes. Again you have no clue what it entails when a death is involved. It’s a rigorous process when one happens. So you Throw out facts of deaths last year and so high but ignore how 98-99% are deemed justifiable. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. So you throw out some YouTube channel and move the goal post. Ok we get it you dislike cops.

Reactions: Panic1769
Too many thin
Nice deflection. Change from deaths to crimes. Again you have no clue what it entails when a death is involved. It’s a rigorous process when one happens. So you Throw out facts of deaths last year and so high but ignore how 98-99% are deemed justifiable. But that doesn’t fit your narrative. So you throw out some YouTube channel and move the goal post. Ok we get it you dislike cops.

They're deemed justifiable at high rates because brother cops investigate brother cops. Assign these cases to an outside independent agency that specializes in police crimes and with a like prosecutor and you will see much different numbers. But until then we will see more of the same.

Too many thin

They're deemed justifiable at high rates because brother cops investigate brother cops. Assign these cases to an outside independent agency that specializes in police crimes and with a like prosecutor and you will see much different numbers. But until then we will see more of the same.
Did you not read my 1st response. They do have independent inv. Every state is different on the handling of it. For ex. DCI one way or another involved in Iowa along with someone from some level of the judicial branch. It’s not like DSM or CR investigate their own and call it a day. Many others involved. So there goes your argument about not having anyone from prosecutors office involved. Sorry to rain on your parade like it or not lot of shootings are justifiable and vast majority of police were doing there job and put in tough situations. Again I know doesn’t fit your argument or tweet you posted.

You’ve invested too much time into auditors.

ADVERTISEMENT