ADVERTISEMENT

Why Aren't These Murderous Cops Being Defended By The Right for Killing a Black Man?

You obviously haven't watched any of the thousands of hours of videos on the many police accountability YT channels. Police crimes caught on video and swept under the rug are BAU. It is literally an every day occurrence.
Important to remember the vast majority of police are awesome. So a great job protecting and serving. Not 100% as in every profession. Bless the men and women in law enforcement!!

Premise of this thread.
1. Conservative backs the police. Labeled as racist for not caring about black people.
2. Conservative does not back the police, labeled as racist because they've backed previous murderous cops.

So clever!

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
Not one comment from the usuals about “he should have just complied and he’d be alive.”
where did they go?
It is because this is obviously different you ****ing idiot. No one is disputing that. You are looking for something that isn’t there. Your little peter couldn’t get hard over these cops because they were black so you are trying to make something else up. You, and every other ducking bleeding liberal are realizing that maybe, just maybe, the past few people killed by cops; weren’t racially motivated; but just bad damn policing. I mean, Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN are about the most left cities in America, so maybe the police training just isn’t up to speed. I know that is impossible for you to see though, so keep living in hate

Editing my own post to reiterate how much I cannot stand either side trying so hard to find something to cry about. Look outside of your ****ing bubble and acknowledge how our country is divided right now because of both sides. These cops suck. Chauvin and crew sucked. 99% cops don’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
@BelemNole what was wow about my post. The George Floyd killing and this killing are perfect examples of police brutality and crimes. Mike Brown and Jacob Blake are not . What don’t you agree with?

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
There’s actually someone in the comments section of this tweet asking if “I hope they stomp his ass” was an order from the white officer… meaning it was the white officer’s fault this all happened in the first place.

Seriously, you can’t make this sh!t up. Some people are SO desperate to make this story about anything other than the fact 5 rogue black officers beat and killed a black man. I mean, it just somehow HAS to be a white person’s fault, right?! Right?!

Just throwing out numbers like that provides zero context.

The context could also be that our society is becoming more violent and more people who are a danger to others are out on the streets armed.

It could very easily be a combination of things.

I think use of force needs to be investigated outside of police departments. But saying a record number of people were killed by police last year doesn't necessarily say police are getting more violent. Could simply be that the people they are dealing with are getting more violent.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
saying a record number of people were killed by police last year doesn't necessarily say police are getting more violent. Could simply be that the people they are dealing with are getting more violent.
You're not wrong about there being other possible or contributing factors - but if you had to bet on which factors are most likely, would you downplay police violence?

You're not wrong about there being other possible or contributing factors - but if you had to bet on which factors are most likely, would you downplay police violence?

Actually while I would still say there is plenty of police violence I doubt it's a problem that is actually going up. Police are getting caught now and getting punished for it because of body cams and bystanders having cameras. I doubt these things are going to lead to an increase in police violence.

If I was going to bet a cause for the increase I would actually bet on more people who are dangerous. I mean just in the last few years we've had record numbers of unruly passengers removed from airline flights. It seems sensible to me that such behavior is likely sourced from something else in our society and likely has made people, or at least a certain subset of people more violent.

We have exponentially more video of these instances than just a decade ago…

Ultimately that alone is probably driving the overall instances down but we find out about the instances that do happen at a much higher rate.

20 years ago this case probably doesn’t come to light…

Reactions: Colonoscopy
This happened in August, so I was curious why it didn’t get much, if any, national coverage. Then I looked up Randal and learned he was white. Now I know why. Didn’t fit the agenda or narrative that my media wants me to see and believe.

It was covered on national media in the days after the video surfaced

Camera didn't help this jackass in blue

Dude your schtick is tiresome. We get it you don’t like the police. Yes there are some bad police or interactions. But when you have hundreds of thousand of them in the country and millions of interactions with general public a year it is going to happen. But if you honestly think these videos are the norm and not the exception then I have some ocean front property to sell you in Nebraska.

Last edited:
Camera didn't make these clowns act professionally

Georgia Cop Gets Unhinged During Traffic Stop

Still haven't watched the video and don't have much desire to, however, it sounds like there is a large consensus amongst all involved and across society more broadly that this was obviously terrible and inexcusable. The cops were charged right away. There was little wiggle room for differing opinions. That's probably why we don't see any civil chaos or republicans/cop supporters spending much time on this one.

For every one of your videos can find tons of these. God thing that “clown” was close by save the life.

How dare you post this!!! The mentally challenged of this world keep telling us that ALL cops are evil and cops are ALWAYS out killing innocent people. So your video just HAS to be fake!

Seriously, for every one instance where an officer uses excessive force on someone, there are thousands upon thousands of instances where an officer saves a life or puts their own life on the line to do good. But we just need to forget about all those… ALL cops are evil. Well, according to the mentally unstable and challenged anyway.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
Heroes didn't know they were on camera

You’re beating a dead horse. I’m not sure what you are trying to prove by posting video after video. No one says there Aren’t bad cops. But again if you think these are the norm not the exception. Please let us know. Pieces of s&!t in any profession. Btw what do you do for a living sure I could find some examples in yours or any other one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT