ADVERTISEMENT

Why Biden Should Resign Now

h-hawk

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 29, 2002
It would make him hero as he would be responsible for the first woman President.
It would give Kamala a short audition period. This would give people a reason to vote for or against her at the convention.
It would make me feel better that the poor feeble minded man was no longer in charge.

kama

It would make him hero as he would be responsible for the first woman President.
It would give Kamala a short audition period. This would give people a reason to vote for or against her at the convention.
It would make me feel better that the poor feeble minded man was no longer in charge.

kama
Side benefit for him…he can pardon his criminal son just before bowing out.

kama

I don't know if I would agree with that strategy.
I have my doubts she could win, but if she becomes POTUS, then any of the Administartions failures can be immediately tied to her. ( They can be anyways, but if she is POTUS then they are hers)
As candidate Kamala, she could distance herself and detail how she would fix/change those things while making Biden and his "issues" the scapegoat.
It is a more cutthroat approach, but likely the only way Kamala could beat Trump

I don't know if I would agree with that strategy.
I have my doubts she could win, but if she becomes POTUS, then any of the Administartions failures can be immediately tied to her. ( They can be anyways, but if she is POTUS then they are hers)
As candidate Kamala, she could distance herself and detail how she would fix/change those things while making Biden and his "issues" the scapegoat.
It is a more cutthroat approach, but likely the only way Kamala could beat Trump
If Harris isn't the nominee there's zero chance the Dems win. That would enrage the black vote which is the backbone of the party. This is why I'm a stay the course guy with Biden. We lose if try to swap candidates.

If Harris isn't the nominee there's zero chance the Dems win. That would enrage the black vote which is the backbone of the party. This is why I'm a stay the course guy with Biden. We lose if try to swap candidates.
I think that's a reach. In my opinion, the only way dems can win is if it's someone other than these two. Have a fresh start with a fresh face.

JD is right. I imagine since biden refuses to endorse Kamala that he would rather die then let her take over the presidency. 25th ammendment..

Reactions: BustingNarratives
I'm starting to lean towards AOC being correct on this and that Biden needs to be the candidate until somebody provides a viable plan otherwise that puts the new candidate on every ballot that will survive court challenges and funders can all support. It would already be done if both of those could be satisfied imo.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I'm starting to lean towards AOC being correct on this and that Biden needs to be the candidate until somebody provides a viable plan otherwise that puts the new candidate on every ballot that will survive court challenges and funders can all support. It would already be done if both of those could be satisfied imo.
Thank you

That is an idiotic comment by Vance, the concern is he is too damn old to be POTUS for the next 4 years, not the next 6 months.
The concern isn't that he's too old here. The concern is he doesn't have a functioning brain! He can't carry on a conversation or even a thought. He can barely read. His own staff admits he can only really function from 10 to 4. It's not his age. It's that he's a vegetable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BustingNarratives
The concern isn't that he's too old here. The concorn is he doesn't have a functioning brain! He can't carry on a conversation or even a thought. He can barely read. His own staff admits he can only really function from 10 to 4. It's not his age. It's that he's a vegetable.

OK, then his cabinet can move to use the 25th Amendment to remove him from office,
that is a separate issue from his running for POTUS when a victory would be for another 4 years.

Just flip the headliner. Harris for President and Biden for VP. Biden can step down early in term.

kama
NO! If Harris becomes President there's no way the Republicans will allow a new VP pick to be confirmed by Congress before the election and then we're stuck with a potentially insurrectionist Republican President Pro Tem of the Senate being in charge of certifying a Harris election win in the Senate.

The Republicans are a fascist party now, they will use every conceivable trick to get/hold power, they have no respect for the will of the people. If they lose, they will play the same game as the last election.

Per a Harris VP pick, I would say either Shapiro or Whitmer.

Reactions: Tom Paris
As long as the new candidate is nominated at the national convention they will go on the ballot in all 50 states, with the asterik being Ohio--and if Ohio doesn't put the nominee on the ballot the Dems damn well better pound away on that as another indicator of the extremism of the current Republican party (I have no confidence that they will).

For probably the first time in my life I agree with you Chis. 😎👊

Oh the Irony. 84 yo Nacy about 82 yo Joe while 90 yo Chuck releases info about 82 yo Joe in Ukraine.

You know H that if Joe is gone, Ukraine might not get the support for your favorite war.

Reactions: Scruddy
Oh the Irony. 84 yo Nacy about 82 yo Joe while 90 yo Chuck releases info about 82 yo Joe in Ukraine.

You know H that if Joe is gone, Ukraine might not get the support for your favorite war.
Thankfully I think this actually marks the beginning of the end for the "old guard" and frankly it can't happen soon enough. We need these fossils out of our government.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT