ADVERTISEMENT

Why did you Republicans pick Trump?

Huey Grey

HB King
Jan 15, 2013
Dudes calling Harris a bitch, is blowing off campaigning, isn't bothering to raise money, is giving weird af press conferences, screwed himself with black people, is a felon, rapist. And he's pushing 80. My God is he pushing 80. Why in the world did you think this guy would be good for you?

b39395e4-b1b4-414f-92fc-49c637f3a66c_text.gif

Dudes calling Harris a bitch, is blowing off campaigning, isn't bothering to raise money, is giving weird af press conferences, screwed himself with black people, is a felon, rapist. And he's pushing 80. My God is he pushing 80. Why in the world did you think this guy would be good for you?
He's never been more relatable to the people voting for him.

Well at least they had a primary and wasn't installed like Kamala. What a joke of democracy.

Oh, look.

Another Donny rant that is so insightful and so different from all the others that it simply could NOT have been posted in one of the thousands of existing Donny threads.

OP doing the Lord’s work. 🙏

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT