ADVERTISEMENT

Why do gas stations bother having the tap to pay readers?!

Rarely had an issue with this at Casey's since they installed them. OP likely doesn't have the patience to wait a second or two for the scanner to read it before he flips out. Bau

Rarely had an issue with this at Casey's since they installed them. OP likely doesn't have the patience to wait a second or two for the scanner to read it before he flips out. Bau
Do any Casey’s have card readers that work? Jeeeebus keeerist, what a schlock organization Casey’s has become over the past 4r-5t years…
I used to think “Get’N Go” was about as low as it got….and then Casey’s rebirthed themselves!

Reactions: Twoooooooo
OP, just give me your social security number, DOB and mother's maiden name. I'll be happy to take care of it for you.

Reactions: McLovin32
Do any Casey’s have card readers that work? Jeeeebus keeerist, what a schlock organization Casey’s has become over the past 4r-5t years…
I used to think “Get’N Go” was about as low as it got….and then Casey’s rebirthed themselves!
I go exclusively to Casey's for gas and rarely have issues, regardless of the location. It's clearly user error in your case.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Every Casey’s I go to has them and they work perfectly fine. It is annoying that I have to put my phone number every time for rewards but I guess it’s a simple thing to do to get credit just for filling up there.

They either have them deactivated or don’t work. Is this on purpose to make you use the shitty insert card method for hackers to steal your info?! Only thing that makes sense.

Preach GIF

Ours always work, but then you still have to answer a few questions before choosing your grade and pumping. So it doesn’t save much time.

However, lately I’ve occasionally had my credit card “locked” when the reader misreads it, which is annoying AF. You just have to wait a minute for it to unlock so you can try it again, but that’s when I’m thankful that the stations near me have tap to pay.

Just be thankful you can pump your own gas OP. We just moved our oldest to NJ where they still have pump attendants. Actually maybe that would be better for you.

Never have issues with them at the places I go to. I don't recall one not working actually.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT