ADVERTISEMENT

Why do you libs keep bringing up trump?!?!

I hope you are right. I don't know if a lot of GOPers could get excited about another Trump circus even though he did a lot of good things. It will depend on who the DEMS run as well. If they run another far left freak, then GOPers will show up to vote no matter who the candidate is.
🤣

All I know is I can't wait for the Trump vs DeSantis name-calling, mud-slinging, and more. Those two will go scorched earth on each other and it will be entertaining... and force Cons to pick a side.

I'm interested in seeing what portion of MAGA would support a DeSantis who beats Trump in the primaries. They don't seem to be much into forgive and forget when their guy is involved.

I hope you are right. I don't know if a lot of GOPers could get excited about another Trump circus even though he did a lot of good things. It will depend on who the DEMS run as well. If they run another far left freak, then GOPers will show up to vote no matter who the candidate is.
What did Trump do, specifically, that was good and who was the "far left freak" that the Democrats ran?

I'm interested in seeing what portion of MAGA would support a DeSantis who beats Trump in the primaries. They don't seem to be much into forgive and forget when their guy is involved.
Oh, that's just it. If Trump would lose a primary they would go nuts and some will just stay home cuz their guy lost.

Biotech AG E.O.

Bernie.

Got any other brain busters?
Lol - you're an idiot.

SEPTEMBER 12, 2022

Executive Order on Advancing Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing Innovation for a Sustainable, Safe, and Secure American Bioeconomy​

When did Bernie win the Democratic nomination?

What did Trump do, specifically, that was good and who was the "far left freak" that the Democrats ran?
Prior to Pandemic........

Stock Market Up Big
Created Covid Shots in record time
Started the Wall to secure southern border (Biden Stopped it)
Gas Prices Down (Biden attacked oil and doubled those)
Inflation Down (Biden fvcked that up with ridiculously stupid executive orders and making enemies of oil producers)
Employment Up/ Low Unemployment
Average Pay Up for Everyone
ETC, ETC, ETC.......

Biden became a far-left freak right after getting elected. Became Bernies twin brother.

Stock Market Up Big
Inflation Down (Biden fvcked that up with ridiculously stupid executive orders and making enemies of oil producers)
ETC, ETC, ETC.......

Biden became a far-left freak right after getting elected. Became Bernies twin brother.
Trump applied immense pressure on the Fed to keep interest rates super low. He goosed the market to ridiculous levels. And he did nothing as real estate spiraled upwards and supply chains went haywire.

And to top it all off he cheered on record spending and demanded more up until he was forced out of office.

Trump helped to set the stage for all the problems we have today.

Trump applied immense pressure on the Fed to keep interest rates super low. He goosed the market to ridiculous levels. And he did nothing as real estate spiraled upwards and supply chains went haywire.

And to top it all off he cheered on record spending and demanded more up until he was forced out of office.

Trump helped to set the stage for all the problems we have today.
If Dumb Dumb would have kept drilling, opened the XL and kept fracking in place.... there would have been alot less inflation and the US could have supplied Europes oil/natural gas needs. Inflation would be much, much less.

Stock Market Up Big
ETC, ETC, ETC.......

Stock market is up over 10% over Nov of 2019. The wall was not approved even by the republican congress so Trump diverted monies to pay for it - and it was a miserable failure. Covid shots created and then discouraged by Trump leading to many, many more deaths and severe illness than necessary. Employment is better now than then. Average pay is higher now. Gas prices and inflation are the results of, in part, the failed Trump Presidency including the stimulus he authorized in the form of direct payments and tax breaks for the wealthy.

Yours is a massive failure - much like Trump.

Stock market is up over 10% over Nov of 2019. The wall was not approved even by the republican congress so Trump diverted monies to pay for it - and it was a miserable failure. Covid shots created and then discouraged by Trump leading to many, many more deaths and severe illness than necessary. Employment is better now than then. Average pay is higher now. Gas prices and inflation are the results of, in part, the failed Trump Presidency including the stimulus he authorized in the form of direct payments and tax breaks for the wealthy.

Yours is a massive failure - much like Trump.
You are a miserable liar like your fearless leader. Never stop twisting the facts to fit your narrative. Everyone knows you're a dipshit. Everything I posted is true. Yours is twisted lies to the facts. Give credit where credit is due.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
To a tank farm in Nebraska. You really should educate yourself yon these issues

To a tank farm in Nebraska. You really should educate yourself yon these issues
Also not true. Done in late 2021 to early 2022 and fully operational no later than 2023. It would mostly be in operation right now or very close to operating. You need to educate yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Also not true. Done in late 2021 to early 2022 and fully operational no later than 2023. It would mostly be in operation right now or very close to operating. You need to educate yourself.
XL was a bypass to the tank farm. There is a keystone pipeline from there to Motiva in Orange and another from Orange to a plant in Houston. Where the dirty crude is shipped oversees.

If Dumb Dumb would have kept drilling, opened the XL and kept fracking in place.... there would have been alot less inflation and the US could have supplied Europes oil/natural gas needs. Inflation would be much, much less.
No. This is just complete ignorance. The government doesn't drill, companies do. And the XL pipeline has nothing to do with inflation.
You are a miserable liar like your fearless leader. Never stop twisting the facts to fit your narrative. Everyone knows you're a dipshit. Everything I posted is true. Yours is twisted lies to the facts. Give credit where credit is due.
Name the lies? Stock market is not up over 10%? Trump didn't divert billions to his wall? Lol

You're in your tantrum stage now that your foolishness has been exposed. Carry on with the hissy fit.

No. This is just complete ignorance. The government doesn't drill, companies do. And the XL pipeline has nothing to do with inflation.

Name the lies? Stock market is not up over 10%? Trump didn't divert billions to his wall? Lol

You're in your tantrum stage now that your foolishness has been exposed. Carry on with the hissy fit.
From January 20, 2021 the Dow is up 3.6% and Nasdaq is down 20.6%. Dipshit liar. Biden also reaffirmed my statement over the weekend from last week telling everybody who listens, "I'm going to stop drilling and producing coal". You are as dumb as he is. This guy is moron and is killing our economy with his stupid decisions. There is a reason why Obama said that Biden would make decisions exactly the opposite of what should be done. No tantrum here. Just stating facts that the elections tomorrow are going to reflect. Also, anytime the Government reduces the ability to produce additional fuels, they are cause for inflation. Companies are in the business of doing business, not kissing Bidens ass. He's out of his lane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT