ADVERTISEMENT

Why don’t we all just agree to write in a the same name?

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like well over 60% of the electorate hates our choices. Why can’t we make an announcement and find the most likable person most can agree on and say we are all gonna vote for that person?

We did Hands Across America with no problem. Why couldn’t we do that?

Who would we pick? Dolly Parton would have been easy but we’d be hypocrites with her age so we need to find someone under 60 years old.

That Jaylen Brown from the Celtics is a sharp cat. I’d go for him. How about Mark Wahlburg or Conan O’Brien? The Rock? Bill Burr? Dr. Dre?

Reactions: Hawkman34
Looks like well over 60% of the electorate hates our choices. Why can’t we make an announcement and find the most likable person most can agree on and say we are all gonna vote for that person?

Who would we pick? Dolly Parton would have been easy but we’d be hypocrites with her age so we need to find someone under 60 years old.

That Jaylen Brown from the Celtics is a sharp cat. I’d go for him. How about Mark Wahlburg or Conan O’Brien? The Rock? Bill Burr? Dr. Dre?
Didn’t hands across America only make it like half way?

the rock swag GIF

It would be great to see how much “None of the above” pulled each election. Other candidates should be excluded after that.

How about Mark Wahlburg
Can't be Markie Mark. He's a racist that beat up a couple of Vietnamese guys for being Vietnamese. Per Wiki:

"In April 1988, Wahlberg, then 16, assaulted a middle-aged Vietnamese-American man on the street, calling him a "Vietnam ****ing shit" and knocking him unconscious with a large wooden stick. Later the same day, he attacked Johnny Trinh, another Vietnamese-American, punching him in the eye. When Wahlberg was arrested and returned to the scene of the first assault, he told police officers: "I'll tell you now that's the mother-****er whose head I split open." Later, Wahlberg would explain that he was on PCP at the time. Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'". He was initially arrested for attempted murder."

Write in who you want, nothing at all stopping you. My candidate is on the ballot fortunately. I like border integrity, immigration controls, functioning police departments and DA’s, low inflation, serious promotion of world peace and a functioning global economy not based off of political grifts and relatives getting paid. My candidate doesnt censor social media nor imprison political rivals so, yeah, Im good. 👍

Write in who you want, nothing at all stopping you. My candidate is on the ballot fortunately. I like border integrity, immigration controls, functioning police departments and DA’s, low inflation, serious promotion of world peace and a functioning global economy not based off of political grifts and relatives getting paid. My candidate doesnt censor social media nor imprison political rivals so, yeah, Im good. 👍
Do you even recognize the irony in what you've written?

Mark Wahlberg killed a vietnamese guy. No thank you.

LOL

You also like a rapist and convicted felon so congrats to you.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I noticed you didn’t disagree with the rest of the description of his candidate. 🤔

Why spend all the time quoting and linking evidence to show all the aspects of the post are wrong, KNOWING that the OP and others who vote for trump don't care about evidence just feelings and are just posting crap to muddy every discussion for "fun" ?

Imagine if Bill Burr went to bed early on election night and the next day woke up to thousands of messages "Dude!, you were just elected President as a write in!"

God, his 3 month "Unexpected President" tour would be a must see show.

I would agree with you if you could actually name a serious person who has the ability to run a huge organization, knows business/economics, knows some foreign relations, is not a liar, con man, rapist, insurrectionist, etc , anybody but that guy.

Someone, unlike many, who doesnt have their own agenda. Biden has gotten a lot done but... he might not win now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT