ADVERTISEMENT

Why hasn't Biden named a running mate yet?

The Tradition

HR King
Apr 23, 2002
This is concerning. It's freaking August.

If he's this slow to make major decisions, what's he going to do when he gets that 3 a.m. phone call?

Reactions: seminoleed
"Concerning". LOL.

Maybe he is listening to the bureaucracy loving dorks in his HR department that need to justify their jobs by having him fill out 1,968 repetitive forms rather than doing something productive.

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz
I promise you it’ll happen before the convention...

One thing we can be certain of: while he's picking a women, Biden's VP choice will be infinitely more masculine than what the GOP is trotting out.

Seriously, in the history of American politics, has there ever been a bigger beta cuck that Mike Pence?

Kate Mckinnon is auditioning as we speak. If Biden turns her down, hope Trump gives her a look.

I’m told there waiting on a few things to be cleared up with Ilham Omar’s citizenship

98bf26ef150aac3dca552caa87f53ba3cff1d45cbecbe3507d8764c75c682279.png

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
No one has told him yet who it is gonna be. They wanna tell him just before the convention so he can write it on a piece of paper and then he will be sure not to lose it.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Of all the sad and pathetic things I've seen from the MAGA crowd over the years, this latest angle with respect to candidates mental abilities takes the cake.

The idea that anyone who supports Trump would want to bring up the mental condition of any candidate or rival is mind boggling.

Ordinarily picking on Joe's mental abilities would be fair game, unless your own candidate is in Trump's condition.

The fact that MAGAs think this is a winning hand is just a tremendous display of their alternative reality and lack of awareness. Just amazing.

Of all the sad and pathetic things I've seen from the MAGA crowd over the years, this latest angle with respect to candidates mental abilities takes the cake.

The idea that anyone who supports Trump would want to bring up the mental condition of any candidate or rival is mind boggling.

Ordinarily picking on Joe's mental abilities would be fair game, unless your own candidate is in Trump's condition.

The fact that MAGAs think this is a winning hand is just a tremendous display of their alternative reality and lack of awareness. Just amazing.
Best defense is a good offense, right? Try not being quite so obvious.

They didn’t even update the playbook from 2016

He's in the normal timeline right now. Here's when recent non-incumbent Presidents have picked their running mate recently:

2016: Trump July 14, Clinton July 22
2012: Romney August 11
2008: McCain August 29, Obama August 23
2004: Kerry July 6
2000: Gore August 8, Bush July 25
1996: Dole August 10
1992: Clinton July 9
1988: Bush August 16, Dukakis July 12
1984: Mondale July 12
1980: Reagan July 16

So, as we sit here on Aug. 5, 2020, in the last 40 years of non-incumbent candidacy, the candidate has named VP by now in 8 of 14 cases. This is hardly "concerning".

ADVERTISEMENT