ADVERTISEMENT

Why hasn't Biden named a running mate yet?

Did you get in?
tenor-4.gif

Of all the sad and pathetic things I've seen from the MAGA crowd over the years, this latest angle with respect to candidates mental abilities takes the cake.

The idea that anyone who supports Trump would want to bring up the mental condition of any candidate or rival is mind boggling.

Ordinarily picking on Joe's mental abilities would be fair game, unless your own candidate is in Trump's condition.

The fact that MAGAs think this is a winning hand is just a tremendous display of their alternative reality and lack of awareness. Just amazing.

Yeah no basis whatsoever.

Last edited:
As long as Trump keeps performing like he did in the Axios interview, there is no rush for Biden. Trump is Biden’s best campaign manager right now.

he can’t stay in the basement forever

I do? Trump has frontotemporal dementia, he leans over like he's ****ing tipping over all the time. You don't have any credibility left on much of anything.

Are you seriously going to go down this route again

Yeah no basis whatsoever.

I think you misunderstood my point. This is a good example, if the idea was just trying to analyze Biden on his own, or even Biden against the primary field. That makes sense, because it's a competition, it's relative.

You can post a Biden clip and there's a dozen clips/tweets every week from your guy that is objectively far worse. It just doesn't make sense why any Trumper would go there...

Which is why I commented on the alternative reality aspect, for instance is Trump a stable genius in your world?

He isn't in the real world.

I think you misunderstood my point. This is a good example, if the idea was just trying to analyze Biden on his own, or even Biden against the primary field. That makes sense, because it's a competition, it's relative.

You can post a Biden clip and there's a dozen clips/tweets every week from your guy that is objectively far worse. It just doesn't make sense why any Trumper would go there...

Which is why I commented on the alternative reality aspect, for instance is Trump a stable genius in your world?

He isn't in the real world.
No Trump is an idiot. And self absorbed. And a misogynist. And clueless. And I could go on and on.

If it were not for his policies I’d be against him. But I don’t think he’s racist, or a fascist or evil. And I don’t think he gets fair treatment by the press or by Dems in Congress.

Not sure how someone can argue Biden is suffering from mental deficits without first acknowledging 45*’s clear neurodegenerative illness.

Ask your doctor the difference between them

No Trump is an idiot. And self absorbed. And a misogynist. And clueless. And I could go on and on.

If it were not for his policies I’d be against him. But I don’t think he’s racist, or a fascist or evil. And I don’t think he gets fair treatment by the press or by Dems in Congress.

Then why do you think it's wise to bring up mental abilities/condition/decline in a competition when your own guy is relatively far worse, even if the other guy is also in rough shape?

That's what is most amusing to me about the MAGAs, it's just so over the top, and it illustrates the alternative reality many have been conditioned to accept.

Talk about locking Hillary up, building the wall, lower taxes, beautiful healthcare, etc. But it's just crazy to me that Trumpers would want this election to be about mental fitness between the two candidates.

Then why do you think it's wise to bring up mental abilities/condition/decline in a competition when your own guy is relatively far worse, even if the other guy is also in rough shape?

That's what is most amusing to me about the MAGAs, it's just so over the top, and it illustrates the alternative reality many have been conditioned to accept.

Talk about locking Hillary up, building the wall, lower taxes, beautiful healthcare, etc. But it's just crazy to me that Trumpers would want this election to be about mental fitness between the two candidates.
Because they are both bad and it’s sad that this is apparently the best we can do.

I guess I’d rather stick with a known narcissist that I agree with policy wise in the WH who seems to be in charge of his faculties than a candidate that clearly isn’t and with whom I rarely agree.

because Trump will stay the same but Biden will get worse

Reactions: haw-key
This is concerning. It's freaking August.

If he's this slow to make major decisions, what's he going to do when he gets that 3 a.m. phone call?

John McCain announced Sarah Palin would be his running mate on August 29th, 2008.

Obama announced Biden on August 23rd, 2008.

Mitt Romney announced Paul Ryan August 11th, 2012.

Donald Trump announced Mike Pence on July 15th, 2016, but he’s a Russian owned traitor and Pence is a no talent closet case.

Reactions: Fluffles
because Trump will stay the same but Biden will get worse

Biden would have to get a lot worse to approach Trump's level. That's the point, that's what's seemingly obvious. Also why it's so weird to me that pro Trump people think this is a good topic to fixate on.

You seemingly actually believe it too, you're one of the true believers. It's amazing.

Biden would have to get a lot worse to approach Trump's level. That's the point, that's what's seemingly obvious. Also why it's so weird to me that pro Trump people think this is a good topic to fixate on.

You seemingly actually believe it too, you're one of the true believers. It's amazing.
And an RN? We are the dumbest country on Earth and it isn't even close.

Reactions: McLovin32

the problem is that you and others don’t understand the effects of dementia and it’s clinical course, or you have people like @Chishawk1425 who think they know what they are talking about but end up apologizing to you because they were wrong

45 medically maybe narcissistic personality disorder, Biden early onset dementia
What about 45’s continual slurred speech? It’s getting worse. Is that part of possible narcissistic personality disorder? Or is it normal to sound like a hammered drunk human being?

Because they are both bad and it’s sad that this is apparently the best we can do.

I guess I’d rather stick with a known narcissist that I agree with policy wise in the WH who seems to be in charge of his faculties than a candidate that clearly isn’t and with whom I rarely agree.

Did you watch Trump's axios interview? If you think that's a man in charge of his faculties and Biden clearly isn't, we're back at the alternative realities explanation.

It doesn't make any difference to me, it's mostly just amusing but I think you'd maintain more dignity by talking about the wall and the deep state than you would each candidates mental condition.

What about 45’s continual slurred speech? It’s getting worse. Is that part of possible narcissistic personality disorder? Or is it normal to sound like a hammered drunk human being?

the issue is that it is not continuous

ADVERTISEMENT