ADVERTISEMENT

Why hasn't Biden named a running mate yet?

But has he taken the ‘cocaine test’ yet? Holy mother of Freudian racist slips..... you give me 100 such interviews and not one time out if that 100 do I compare a cognitive test to a ‘cocaine’ test. Not once. Unless that thought was already in your psyche for some other reason that is.

You completely missed the point. Biden was not comparing the two tests. He was comparing the need to take the tests. He does not want to be bullied by Trump to take a test. It would be different if his doctor recommended he take the test and he refused, which I have not seen anyone indicate has occurred.

No Trump is an idiot. And self absorbed. And a misogynist. And clueless. And I could go on and on.

If it were not for his policies I’d be against him. But I don’t think he’s racist, or a fascist or evil. And I don’t think he gets fair treatment by the press or by Dems in Congress.

I see some Conservatives on this site say they do not like Trump, but like his policies so they will vote for him. What do you truly like about his policies? He changes his policies every day based on what he thinks will get him re-elected and disregards his previous positions.

Politics have never been that interesting to me as it has not made much of a difference to me which party was in control financially or philosophically. Trump is the first President to change this for me due to his lack of leadership skills and stupidity.

Reactions: mattymoknows
i hope he picks harris so we can have two people on the same ticket who dont even add up to one good candidate

Love how “cancel culture” got in there. As if Trump supporters weren’t burning their Nikes and crushing their Keurigs at one point.

love how you take one small thing that the right has done which pales in comparison to what the left has done, then you ignore everything else that I said and then think you made a good counterpoint

I don't think Biden is the most thoughtful person no. . . But again this is a conversation that is entirely relative because we are comparing him to Trump who is far less thoughtful.

How many times did Trump encourage his supporters to beat up protesters at his rallies. Hell man at least Biden challenges them to fights personally as stupid as that is. Trump just asks his supporters to gang up on someone and beat the crap out of them.
I will put you down as one that believes Biden is a normal and decent person. Also, I didn't compare him to Trump, you did. I was simply pointing out that Biden is neither normal nor is he a decent person. Trump and Biden are very similar as in they are both worthless as tits on a boar.

I will put you down as one that believes Biden is a normal and decent person. Also, I didn't compare him to Trump, you did. I was simply pointing out that Biden is neither normal nor is he a decent person. Trump and Biden are very similar as in they are both worthless as tits on a boar.

I don't think Biden is normal. . . he's got several quirks to him. To be honest I think it's kind of foolish to define normal in the first place. You can take any person and find some things about their life to label them as "weird"

As far as I can tell he's a decent person.

love how you take one small thing that the right has done which pales in comparison to what the left has done, then you ignore everything else that I said and then think you made a good counterpoint

The rage carried out by the right whenever a company does business with one of their enemies or backs out of business with one of their friends IS the right wing version of cancel culture.

Some entertainer says or does something offensive to leftists and they basically say "Well I'm never gonna listen to him again" . . . Some company does something that is offensive to right wingers and they declare they won't buy from them again and destroy the products that they had previously bought from them.

It's kind of a worthwhile comparison.

maybe he is choosing a latina or latino now:

"And by the way, w hat you all know, but most people don’t know, unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community, with incredibly different attitudes about different things … it’s a very diverse community.”

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-gop/3871993/posts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT