ADVERTISEMENT

Why is Hope Hicks so highly paid?

lucas80

HR King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
I heard an interesting theory about the salary of Hicks, the 28 year old Communications Director for Don Trump. She is the highest paid person in the West Wing. With all the news coming out yesterday about Little Don and Jared finding new emails it is odd that so many were forwarded to Hicks. Some to Hicks alone. Daycare Don famously does not use email. Too long of a trail for nosey investigators to follow.
Hicks is the cutout. She was with Don throughout the campaign and emails sent to her were meant for Don.
She won’t like prison life. It’s a lot different than the Hamptons and Manhattan. I wonder if she flips on Don? This does explain her oversized salary.

I think a lot of staff are at the maximum. I am sure Trump is for paying his people as much as he can, regardless of how qualified they are.

I am pretty sure Omarosa is at the max and nobody can figure out what she does.

Jeez. Why do people hate it when women are well paid?!
I love it women are fairly compensated. The issue here is the relative qualifications and salary.
Hicks is not qualified compared to past holders of this job. She also never speaks in public, and rarely on the record. A curious distinction for a communications guru, don’t you think.
Why is Hicks so well paid?

Reactions: BrianNole09
millionaire0mw.jpg

Hick's job is to stand there and look pretty...and she is good at her job. Why anyone would criticise her for maximizing her currently available assets & talents is beyond me. This too shall pass.

Reactions: goldmom
If one of this board's conservatives posted this, this place would blow up.
The board would blow up if someone posted how qualified she is, and posted her “significant”, achievements.
Tell me why I am wrong as I warm up my apology.

Some people just have a hard time accepting that women should be compensated as well as men. Her qualifications and achievements appear to have undergone more scrutiny than her male counterparts. As for Omorosa, someone earlier ITT basically called her a token and that her only qualification was being black. Is this Stormfront or HROT?

Reactions: goldmom
Jeez. Why do people hate it when women are well paid?!
Republicans think they should be cooking and cleaning and bearing children. Democrats think they should be adminstering BJs.

None of these tasks is traditionally highly compensated.

Some people just have a hard time accepting that women should be compensated as well as men. Her qualifications and achievements appear to have undergone more scrutiny than her male counterparts.

bull sh**

So, despite being labeled a racist and a misogynist nobody can list off how Omarosa or Miss Hicks have been successful in their jobs, or why they should be so well compensated?

Republicans think they should be cooking and cleaning and bearing children. Democrats think they should be adminstering BJs.

Republicans = closet gheys that don't want to pay for servant labor
Democrats = Degenerates with wives that ate wedding cake and forgot what a BJ was.

I love it women are fairly compensated. The issue here is the relative qualifications and salary.
Hicks is not qualified compared to past holders of this job. She also never speaks in public, and rarely on the record. A curious distinction for a communications guru, don’t you think.
Why is Hicks so well paid?

Kim Kardashian makes way more money and has way less qualifications.

How many people in congress are equally as qualified as the rest of their colleagues but are paid the same? Since you hate females getting paid a lot, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee and Barbara Boxer are paid the same as Angus King and that's a much bigger joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT