ADVERTISEMENT

Why is it Donald cant tell truths like

That horse is the president of the United States. He did obstruct justice, he does violate the emoluments clause , his campaign did have contacts with Russians during the election. We have a hard time understanding why republicans and you are ok with this. You would care if Hillary did all of the above. This is not what this country was founded on and believes in.
You are entitled to your opinion. Is this a great country, or what?

There is no such thing as exoneration, this was made up by liberals. Prosecutors are NEVER to say this. Everyone is presumed innocent. The democrats are actually trying to change American values here, they are now claiming that everyone is guilty until they can prove their innocence. That is what COMMIES do, and liberal = commie in todays world.

U cant even bring yourself to use that brain of yours'''' and judge your boy on what U know (and say it).....all you got is little dipshit remarks like copy & paste. Is this country great? thought it was...until Donald told you 'make it great AGAIN'....again???

have a little pride in yourself...
Sir....I guarantee you if by some twist of whatever...if Don da Con got elected as a Democrat...and said, did the crap he has done...a hell of lot of Dems would be screaming impeach the SOB....GOP? silence.

this country has reached the largest divide of its people in a century and a half...orchestrated by one person..and the divide isn't going away too soon.

now U can reply with some words of wisdom.

U cant even bring yourself to use that brain of yours'''' and judge your boy on what U know (and say it).....all you got is little dipshit remarks like copy & paste. Is this country great? thought it was...until Donald told you 'make it great AGAIN'....again???

have a little pride in yourself...
Sir....I guarantee you if by some twist of whatever...if Don da Con got elected as a Democrat...and said, did the crap he has done...a hell of lot of Dems would be screaming impeach the SOB....GOP? silence.

this country has reached the largest divide of its people in a century and a half...orchestrated by one person..and the divide isn't going away too soon.

now U can reply with some words of wisdom.

If a Democrat would have been elected president and would have done 10% of what trump has done, the republicans would have impeached him or her before the end of 2017. The Democrats need to get a backbone and uphold the law in this country.

Exonerate means to release from any potential obligation.

Mueller has said he could be indicted when he is no longer president.

This isn’t hard. Some of you people are exhausting.

There is no such thing as exoneration, this was made up by liberals.

Mueller didn't write that report a group of Democrats did.

The Mueller report was the opinion of a group of Liberal Democrat Partisans that still couldn't nail Trump pretty much like Ken Starr.

The Mueller report was the opinion of a group of Liberal Democrat Partisans that still couldn't nail Trump pretty much like Ken Starr.
Post #44 my friend.

No exoneration. What has the Orange Turd been saying for months? Better pass your infinite wisdom on to your child ruler.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
What else would you expect me to say? I have never disagreed with the contention that he lies a very, very great deal. I even spell "liar" right when I say it.

OK, I'll make the only intelligent response: Don't you people ever get tired of beating that horse?
The intelligent response would be that a vote for this buffoon was a mistake of monumental proportions. That will never happen. Mainly due to the fact that anyone capable of an intelligent response wouldn't have voted for him in the first place.

Submitted as evidence:

Just because he did not SAY that does not negate the fact that that is exactly what he DID!

If the facts had pointed him to an indictment, there would have been an indictment. The truth is that there was no factual basis for recommending charges. .... and that is what the President said; stated clearly in fact.
Reading comprehension is difficult for you, isn’t it?

There is no such thing as exoneration, this was made up by liberals. Prosecutors are NEVER to say this. Everyone is presumed innocent. The democrats are actually trying to change American values here, they are now claiming that everyone is guilty until they can prove their innocence. That is what COMMIES do, and liberal = commie in todays world.

*unless your name rhymes with Chillary Spinton. Then you are guilty no matter how many investigations find you innocent.

You forgot that rule.

"Experts" said Trump would lose in historic fashion (Huge win)

'Experts" said Trump will start war with N. Korea (Close to peace)

"Experts" said tax cut will ruin economy (Record growth)

"Experts" said Trump would be horrible for black community (lowest ever unemployment)
WTF...he lost the election by 3M votes...which, I suppose, qualifies as "historic". No other president has been so soundly rejected by the American people only to take office. Kinda reminds you of a third-world election, huh?

NK is launching missiles as we speak. We are no closer to anything resembling "peace" than we were when he took office.

Ummm..."record growth"...in what way exactly? Trumpkins - and Trump himself - throw these kinds of superlatives around like a monkey hurling crap.

Unemployment in the black community? Trump is riding the coattails of the Obama recovery and claiming he's running the show.

1105.jpeg

Reactions: MitchLL and DFSNOLE
Exonerate means to release from any potential obligation.

Mueller has said he could be indicted when he is no longer president.

This isn’t hard. Some of you people are exhausting.
And some of you can't read and/or hear. Mueller said a president can be indicted after he leaves office. His response wasn't specific to Trump or any of the charges against Trump.

And some of you can't read and/or hear. Mueller said a president can be indicted after he leaves office. His response wasn't specific to Trump or any of the charges against Trump.[/QUOTE

no he didn't say 'should be'...nor did he say he 'shouldn't be'...as usual you are splitting hairs.

Mueller isn't or wasn't going to stand up & holler...Trump should be indicted after he is out of office..for the multiple examples of obstruction as he gave in his Report....whether he gets indicated is probably going to be for someone else to decide.

His response was specific to any President (including Trump)..in this case he just happen to investigate you boy.

https://www.good.is/articles/trump-can-be-indicted-after-leaving-office

And some of you can't read and/or hear. Mueller said a president can be indicted after he leaves office. His response wasn't specific to Trump or any of the charges against Trump.

“Complete and total exoneration”

What’s nice about Trump is he leaves little for interpretation in his comments. You can not be completely exonerated and have any opening for potential charges down the road. Its in the definition of the words.

To be “completely exonerated” he would have to be released. He wasn’t - in fact it’s stated clearly he has not been exonerated.

Reactions: hawk-i bob
“Complete and total exoneration”

What’s nice about Trump is he leaves little for interpretation in his comments. You can not be completely exonerated and have any opening for potential charges down the road. Its in the definition of the words.

To be “completely exonerated” he would have to be released. He wasn’t - in fact it’s stated clearly he has not been exonerated.
EXACTLY! So why are the libs on this board acting like they found the Holy Grail?

????? I realize that to some of you, getting the facts straight and quoting people accurately is hair-splitting, but what are you trying to say here?

????? I realize that to some of you, getting the facts straight and quoting people accurately is hair-splitting, but what are you trying to say here?

That he’s a liar and an idiot.

That republicans don’t even pretend to care and it’s destroying our country. We’re supposed to be the “United” states.

That we should demand better.

oh my...how U have let yourself go...

if you think Mueller was going to testify that by name...Trump should be indicted 'after he is out'...you're kidding yourself.,,that wasn't his mandate. Could be someone else will'..we will just have to wait & see.

The facts (getting them straight) are in the Mueller Report...did you read any of it?

https://www.good.is/articles/trump-can-be-indicted-after-leaving-office
the Mueller Report contains convincing evidence that Trump indeed obstructed justice. Mueller writes that his detailed report was intended, in part, to “preserve the evidence” because “a President does not have immunity after he leaves office.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT