ADVERTISEMENT

Why is the wrestlng mat not

bammhawk1

HR Heisman
May 16, 2009
Bigger???? Very annoying when someone's foot or hand goes off the mat purposely when they are about to be taken down or they are reaching to get the stoppage call!!! The mat size needs to be changed!!!!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Nah, give the push out point instead. Also add the back point requirement to get riding time points, & you would do a lot for this sport. (Assuming both are called).

The black rugs they have down solely for appearances could stand to be another foot or so away from the circle.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I was going to start a thread on this, too. If there is no push out they for sure need to make more OB space as guys were obviously reaching to touch the part past the mat to get a stoppage.

Add the push out rule to discourage edge wrestling.

Change takedowns to 3 points. 2 points takedown to 1 point escape does not award the takedown enough.

Whose match was it on Saturday where someone was holding on to the edge of the mat while being pulled back in. The mat came off the ground.

Originally posted by newattitude:
Whose match was it on Saturday where someone was holding on to the edge of the mat while being pulled back in. The mat came off the ground.
That was me......Mrs. Kwood was hauling me off shopping.........
rolleyes.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT