ADVERTISEMENT

Why Kevin McCarthy won’t call on George Santos to resign

Just following the money, and its only a matter of time until Santos is history. Hes not the brightest bulb.
Santos has lied about everything. It is not a fanciful imagination to believe that he lied about where he got the money to loan his campaign.

Oh, I don’t know- why WOULD’T you want an election denying Jewish space laser nut on committees? Be proud that your party is a joke!
And on the Homeland Security Committee, no less?

Then January 6 happens, and next thing you know, I organized the whole thing along with Steve Bannon here. And I gotta tell you something: If Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, it would have been armed. Yeah. See, that's the whole joke isn't it?"

So is Santos. He shouldnt be on any committees either.
Santos is a fraud and got elected under a pack of lies. The folks who elected him were misled.

MTG is bat shit but her constituents elected her overwhelmingly and knew exactly what she was.

Not exactly comparable IMO

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
That politicians are liars, crooks, and frauds? No it doesn’t. It’s who they are and always have been.
This isn't true, but it's helpful to keep saying it to deflect.
There are plenty of truthful, upstanding people in government. It's this hyperbolic nonsense that makes people want to shoot up the houses of Dems. in New Mexico.

This isn't true, but it's helpful to keep saying it to deflect.
There are plenty of truthful, upstanding people in government. It's this hyperbolic nonsense that makes people want to shoot up the houses of Dems. in New Mexico.
Saying politicians are crooks and liars makes people want to shoot up places? What an odd connection. That is quite a stretch.

Doesn’t bother you, eh?
Biden can't open his mouth without lying. Every story he tells is made up out of whole cloth, yet a everyone is getting all crazy about a NY congressman who lied during an election. If you wanted to, you could find lies from every single politician from both parties and everyone knows it.

Just a few samples:

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Saying politicians are crooks and liars makes people want to shoot up places? What an odd connection. That is quite a stretch.
Yes, it does, and not a stretch at all if you moved past posting talking points and used that keen intellect of yours. The constant drumbeat telling people the Deep State is against them, the demonization of others, and the constant call to arms leads to people being violent.

Yes, it does, and not a stretch at all if you moved past posting talking points and used that keen intellect of yours. The constant drumbeat telling people the Deep State is against them, the demonization of others, and the constant call to arms leads to people being violent.
Imagine thinking this only happens on one side of the aisle.

Imagine thinking this only happens on one side of the aisle.
Did I say that? The violent rhetoric is far less on the left, and calls against violence are greater. You guys cling to the shooting of Steve Scalise, yet fail to mention how EVERY notable Dem condemned that horrible event. You guys can’t even mumble out Ts and Ps when an 80 year old man gets beaten with a hammer. Steve Scalise couldn’t even bring himself to forcefully denounce Team Red’s violent rhetoric when Paul Pelosi was assaulted.
That is your team, Coff.

Then, you agree that the Speaker should call for his expulsion?
The Speaker is not going to do that because of the slim majority he has. Nobody said it was right, and that it's slimy. politics. This isn't hard to understand. But the constant need for left to espouse its ethical and moral superiority as well as the the constant need of virtue signaling is so nauseating.

The Speaker is not going to do that because of the slim majority he has. Nobody said it was right, and that it's slimy. politics. This isn't hard to understand. But the constant need for left to espouse its ethical and moral superiority as well as the the constant need of virtue signaling is so nauseating.
Oh, I’m aware he won’t do it. Hence, my the ends justify the means comment.

Again, an example of right wingers who won't do the right thing unless it is advantageous to them and/or their party. And then the scum bags like you who turn a blind eye to it. Disgusting.

Sure but thats politics and always has been. I guess holding that belief leads to other people shooting up places according to lucas.
Just because it’s the way it’s been, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be called to task.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT