ADVERTISEMENT

Why Woods in the lineup matters

I think Military service should be mandatory. It will prevent idiotic diatribes like this one. I never cared the color or preferences of any man on my flank as long as he would charge the machine gun when we all did. Anyone who has taken hostile fire will agree. There are no atheist or racists in foxholes. Purest brotherly love and not often found in civilian world.
Anyone on a truly competitive team thinks the same... They want to live/win at all costs and sacrifice to do it. Everything else is just noise by latte sipping bisexuals looking to gain control.

That last sentence undermines your entire point....

I think you guys are misreading the OP's intent. I do not think TnT have a racist bone in their bodies, but people who see racism - see it everywhere and they spout about it. I for one never even thought about Real Woods skin color when I heard he was coming to the Hawks, but I do not fixate on the color of a person's skin.

Wasn't it just last year that seniors in high school were being accused of racism after winning their 3rd state title, simple because they held up 3 fingers? No one with an ounce of intelligence or rationality would assume it was a racist statement, but still people complained about it.

Unfortunately there are many people out there who see racism in everything and a lack of black wresters starting on the Iowa team would jump out at them. Even more sadly, there are many people who will tell kids that it "proves" how racist a team is because they do not have any black starters. These "racist warriors" do not care. You can be a racist and be married to a black person - it does not matter. Everything you say and do is racist. They find reasons to promote racism and virtue signal to others. Kids hear this and some of them believe it.

It is the world we live in - so I agree that Woods brings a lot to the table for the Hawks. Besides being a title threat, classy person, excellent roll model - he can temporarily shut the "race warriors" up!! They can go somewhere else and virtue signal for a while.

One was a junior and I wonder what he was demonstrating when he held up four fingers this year.

Reactions: UndercoverHawk
That last sentence undermines your entire point....
No it doesn't. Latte sipping Bisexual-- It is a metaphor for people who cannot commit. Unlike men in a combat unit or guys/girls on a competitive team. The two are mutually exclusive. You need some time in the military-- Ukraine is hiring!!!!

Last edited:
Because like I said, I don't believe there is any racism. Just that he can help change the perception and help to bring in the Starcoccis, Stevesons, and RBYs of the world.
Sanderson got them because they wanted to wrestle for him for whatever reason, and I bet it wasn't anything race related. I don't know if you know much about PSU but it's in the middle of the state and pretty white in that area other than students. 3.4% of the student population fwiw.

Sanderson got them because they wanted to wrestle for him for whatever reason, and I bet it wasn't anything race related. I don't know if you know much about PSU but it's in the middle of the state and pretty white in that area other than students. 3.4% of the student population fwiw.
Ya I'm sure it had nothing to do with Ruth, Wright, Hall, Joseph, Etc. Penn State beats Iowa because they recruit more athletic kids.

You sound like a Latte expert. Not surprised.
Which would be much better than what you're sounding like.
giphy.gif

No it doesn't. Latte sipping Bisexual-- It is a metaphor for people who cannot commit. Unlike men in a combat unit or guys/girls on a competitive team. The two are mutually exclusive. You need some time in the military-- Ukraine is hiring!!!!

I did 6 years in the military.

It's a bad metaphor and contradicts your point about not caring about people's preferences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT