ADVERTISEMENT

Why would B10 cancel if they did not know what other conferences are doing?

do your own research. hint: yahoo sports article in june is a good place to start. but there is more.
You made the outlandish claim so you should support it. I’m not going to waste my time looking up every crazy thing someone states on HR as fact. Besides, it was the BT Presidents who voted to cancel the season. Warren only communicated the vote.

Last edited:
Reactions: nelly02
I wish they would have waited as well, but it really remains to be seen if they end up looking stupid or if they were simply ahead of the curve as usual. If the leagues are forced to shut down after a game or two or there are any serious situations that arise, this book will look completely different in a few weeks. Maybe as posters we should be tempering our responses until this plays out, just like people think the leadership jumped the gun, maybe so are those being critical. Time will tell.....
But we have data from other sports. I think we might have some idea how this plays out.

Legs94 made the outlandish claim so he should support it. I’m not going to waste my time looking up ever crazy thing someone States on HR as fact. Besides, it was the BT Presidents who voted to camel the season. Warren only communicated the vote.
???

There are so many opinions on this I don't know what to believe any more.

This is from the widow of former Wildcats coach Randy Walker:

EfUY5PsXkAAAGSA

The players unionizing forced the hand of the big ten. They couldn’t just run the test like they are in the south. I just don’t understand how you can say no to the kids who want to play. We know a decent amount about the virus and it seems to be getting weaker by the week. If the kids have open eyes towards it you should trust that their cases won’t hold up in court. The big ten is being very risk adverse and it might cost them far more than just one year of revenue

These players are no more likely to get Covid playing football than walking to the store.

ADVERTISEMENT