ADVERTISEMENT

Wide receivers?

Thunderlips71

HR Heisman
Oct 29, 2014
Sorry I missed the opening kickoff and drive. Were Diante Vines or Keagan Johnson in uniform?

Iowa was targeting Brecht more. Minnesota was having issues covering the bigger receivers and tight ends

Reactions: ichawk24
According to Copeland, KJ has a shot to come back for the bowl game.

Vines played the whole game.
Maybe he plays this week. One thing I wonder in coming back. Did Keegan factor in not rushing his return playing in no more than 4 games to keep red shirt in tact? I don’t blame him if he did especially with our offense this year. Doesn’t have to waste a year of eligibility.

Maybe he plays this week. One thing I wonder in coming back. Did Keegan factor in not rushing his return playing in no more than 4 games to keep red shirt in tact? I don’t blame him if he did especially with our offense this year. Doesn’t have to waste a year of eligibility.
All of that has been solely message board speculation. If you watch him on the sidelines, he's still all in, just frustrated he can't be on the field.

Reactions: cmhawks99
All of that has been solely message board speculation. If you watch him on the sidelines, he's still all in, just frustrated he can't be on the field.
I don’t dispute that. I’m just saying if he’s or was borderline to return why rush it last week or this week. Maybe he returns this week even if not 100% and play some because he knows he has his red shirt even if they go to Indy. Better than playing 5-6 games and half of them don’t play a ton and burned a year of eligibility.

Reactions: Beattheohiostate
I don’t dispute that. I’m just saying if he’s or was borderline to return why rush it last week or this week. Maybe he returns this week even if not 100% and play some because he knows he has his red shirt even if they go to Indy. Better than playing 5-6 games and half of them don’t play a ton and burned a year of eligibility.
That's what Copeland said, maybe the bowl game. He won't play this week or next if we're playing.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT