ADVERTISEMENT

Wildcats Defense

I must say, Northwestern was pretty impressive for most of that game. Good size, better athleticism than you think and very disciplined. Their defense was extremely good. They really pressured the ball well. They anticipated passing lanes/scouted a lot of our tendencies. Thank God for Sandfort, he was on fire and largely pushed us over the top (FR too).

Great win. We had to have that at home. I am hoping 3-2 over next five games.

I must say, Northwestern was pretty impressive for most of that game. Good size, better athleticism than you think and very disciplined. Their defense was extremely good. They really pressured the ball well. They anticipated passing lanes/scouted a lot of our tendencies. Thank God for Sandfort, he was on fire and largely pushed us over the top (FR too).

Great win. We had to have that at home. I am hoping 3-2 over next five games.
Agree. They are vastly improved. They could be a tough out in the tournament with their guard play. Their top 6 is very solid but their bench is still mediocre.

Great points. There were very workmanlike, no frills, just get after you. I think Collins has finally turned the corner there.

Loved how we ran the peter jok offense for Sandfort down the stretch last night. Northwestern looked legit but they couldnt sustain it for a whole game against our guys.

If they still had Nance, they’d legit compete for the conference. Losing him was huge.
Don’t forget also lost big guy young to Duke. He fit well into their offense. Have those 2 I think top 25 team or least top 4 in conf. I like Collins think he’s a good coach and one of the more likeable ones in the big 10.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
That NW team seems to have a lot of seniors on it, they may drop like a stone next year.

ADVERTISEMENT