ADVERTISEMENT

Will Americans continue to let Trumpism destroy our country and kill us.

iu

If Texas and Florida goes blue you could flip every nearly every swing state red and still get a Biden win. Maps are fun.

RoEWe.png

Yeah Texas and FL going blue means Trump is done.

I really want to see Texas go blue because I will laugh and laugh and laugh.

Also I want to say that don't think that Indiana's polling is up to date. I guess because it's not generally considered a swing state or whatever there is only one poll from all the way back in April which was before everything started turning against him.

I'm not saying Indiana will go blue or anything but in the 2008 wave election it went blue for Obama. So with Texas becoming a swing state now you have to think that there is a chance that Indiana is in play here. It's a right wing state and all but it's not nearly as hard right as say Georgia which is also in play.

Our governor while a Republican hasn't been some crazy anti-masker. And even Mike Pence took the medicaid expansion here.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Trump is not the problem.

Trump is a marketer. He recognized a market demand and he is providing the product. He is pretty good at it, but sadly it is not hard to motivate people with fear, distrust, resentment, faux nostalgia . . . so I have little doubt we will deal with this type of garbage for many years to come.

Trump is not the disease, he is a symptom of the disease. The disease has risk factors rooted in insecurity, inequity, injustice, apathy, misanthropy, despair, disenfranchisement . . .

Trump is a marketer. He recognized a market demand and he is providing the product. He is pretty good at it, but sadly it is not hard to motivate people with fear, distrust, resentment, faux nostalgia . . . so I have little doubt we will deal with this type of garbage for many years to come.

Trump is not the disease, he is a symptom of the disease. The disease has risk factors rooted in insecurity, inequity, injustice, apathy, misanthropy, despair, disenfranchisement . . .

Yes, Trump very much is the problem.

He may not be the virus, but he paved a way to infect the host.

Trump is now the head of the snake. Don't be naive.

I said 4 years ago, even before the election, that the response to Trump and his rhetoric was the Newtonian reaction of the disenfranchised silent majority. His full throated patriotism and unabashed candor struck a nerve in both the right and left. The right saw him as a champion of their forgotten causes while the left saw him as either a buffoon or outright enemy. I have to say, it was with some reservation that I cast my vote for him but I haven't had a moment of regret since then. His ability to disrupt the established order and refashion the political landscape, worldwide, in just 3.5 years has been a magnificent achievement. He has simultaneously moved the Dem party so far to the left as to alienate rational thinking center left voters while dismantling the feckless GOP establishment and abolishing them to the dustbin of history. I can't wait to see what he's able to accomplish in his second term as many of the distractions from his first term will no longer exist.

Reactions: B1G and CAhawki
I said 4 years ago, even before the election, that the response to Trump and his rhetoric was the Newtonian reaction of the disenfranchised silent majority. His full throated patriotism and unabashed candor struck a nerve in both the right and left. The right saw him as a champion of their forgotten causes while the left saw him as either a buffoon or outright enemy. I have to say, it was with some reservation that I cast my vote for him but I haven't had a moment of regret since then. His ability to disrupt the established order and refashion the political landscape, worldwide, in just 3.5 years has been a magnificent achievement. He has simultaneously moved the Dem party so far to the left as to alienate rational thinking center left voters while dismantling the feckless GOP establishment and abolishing them to the dustbin of history. I can't wait to see what he's able to accomplish in his second term as many of the distractions from his first term will no longer exist.
Who are you trying to bullshit? trump patriotism. I didn't know russia had writers with that much imagination.

Removal of confessional oversight so he can be wannabe King you a fan of? #Derp

Reactions: BioHawk
biden-trump-polling-map

You know the Republicans are in trouble when Texas and Georgia are swing states.

And if Texas goes blue I may laugh for days on end.

Not sure but where you got that (link) but if Texas goes Biden I'll know that the apocalypse is close at hand.

Also, if Trump wins I'll sit back and watch everyone's head explode (and laugh and laugh.....).

So funny to me how little I agree with you on (including much/most of this ^ post) but there are a couple of things that I believe few people have right, and you are one of them. (To be accurate, I actually believe you are/were MORE than one of them.).

Our country is already destroyed. We're done, folks. It's just hard to tell from our vantage point. But if we have basketball this year, and Garza plays, I don't give much of a fugggg.

Reactions: unIowa and JMNSHO

And here's the sad thing...the other disease we have in this country is love for celebrity. We could elect Oprah in this country, with what the two parties come up with for us to vote for. Americans love celebrity and name recognition.

Last edited:
cant wait for the meltdown when trump gets that second term...

#teamJoJo

And here's the sad thing...the other disease we have in this country is love for celebrity. We could elect Oprah in this country. What the two parties come up with for us to vote for. Americans love celebrity and name recognition.
Nailed it... speaks to our societal moral compass. We are fvcked.

Reactions: Tom Paris
So, you're another one who doesn't want what's best for the US.
Never said that... but i like a good show as well. And the collective media hari kari, will be a thing of beauty. the protests and demonstrations will be so horrifically awesome.

Do you ever wonder why the MSM and politicians have you lemmings constantly talking about Russia while China wreaks havoc across the globe? Apparently not, but you should.
oh come on... dont tell them they are being manipulated. Its much more exciting to see them realize it for themselves.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT