ADVERTISEMENT

Will Fran Actully start the Murray Twins on Monday @ PSU?

Will the Murray Twins start together for the first time this season?

• Yes

• No

• When hell freezes over

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think Iowa could force teams to adjust to them by making their centers defend Kris.

Theres a reason Painter didn't play Eddy much in the second half.

Kris is a match up nightmare. Edey fouled him 3 times in like 8 minutes. It’s not rocket science. He never got comfortable against Minny and Rutgers and that’s on Fran for playing him a combined 22 minutes after playing his ass off against Indiana. The last 6 games, minus minny and Rutgers, Kris has scored at least 12 points and played 21 minutes. We are trending in the right direction but the two games in between there concern me.

Reactions: RocknRollface
No.

It's almost February. How many coaches are changing their starters right now? NONE.

Idiotic thread. Pay attention. Support your team. And stop trying to create controversy
How many don't start their 2nd best player right now who is way ahead of 3-10?

Nothing changes with Fran.

Results don't matter with him.

Its about giving the made men (Jbo/Connor)what they need to feel good.

He rode them to a shity finish last year and you better believe he will do it again.
And nothing changes with your posts and threads every day so you and the Iowa coaches are just alike:eek:

Nothing changes with Fran.

Results don't matter with him.

Its about giving the made men (Jbo/Connor)what they need to feel good.

He rode them to a shity finish last year and you better believe he will do it again.
a 6th yr in college BB has eroded JoBo‘s want too, he’s not the player he once was, and Fran giving him and Connor 40 minutes combined minutes) will be putting a lid on this teams ceiling.

= another year of player-use coaching blunders
And nothing changes with your posts and threads every day so you and the Iowa coaches are just alike:eek:
so posters here like RRF are consistently correct and Iowa coaching consistently blunders with respect to under utilization of the 2nd best player…. I agree

Reactions: Lighting Hawk
If we’re talking results where is all the love coming for Sanfort? Is it his shot selection? Or is it he played in Des Moines where a bunch of posters saw him? It must be his 3 point percentage. I think he’s a nice talent adjusting to college level basketball.

We’ve seen streaky J Bo get hot and carry the team. I don’t know if anyone else not named Murray can do that.

I do want to see more minutes for Kris, but I also want to see both he and Keegan more aggressive when they play.

I think Rebraka and JT have been our 3rd best players behind the Murrays. I would start Rebraka with both Murrays. Sandfort should get JBO and Cmac minutes. Pmac should be 15 minutes so he can put more energy into defense and rebounds. He doesn't have the gas tank for 30 minutes without coasting on one end.

are-you-serious-hunter-franklin.gif

No chance. Fran established his starting 5 at the beginning of the season and there will be no changes barring someone is in a cast. I believe we are up to 4 games in a row where Fran has said Sandfort should have played more. Fran could screw up the Fab 5.
That would be a fun off season thread. Go back and look at rosters and figure out who Fran would've started over young players. "I Need to get Carmelo more minutes"

Reactions: Ihawkhoops
If we’re talking results where is all the love coming for Sanfort? Is it his shot selection? Or is it he played in Des Moines where a bunch of posters saw him? It must be his 3 point percentage. I think he’s a nice talent adjusting to college level basketball.

We’ve seen streaky J Bo get hot and carry the team. I don’t know if anyone else not named Murray can do that.

I do want to see more minutes for Kris, but I also want to see both he and Keegan more aggressive when they play.
I agree that Sandfort is a work in progress. I think people see potential and a lack of production from Jbo when they are pushing for more playing time. We don't have a great 2 right now, but I personally think Perkins has a better all around game at the 2 today although he's playing so little of late it's hard to see.

Jbo used to be able to get hot and carry the team. He hasn't really shown that ability this year. He's averaging 10pts per game playing huge minutes and his high score this season was 20 back in November. He COULD get hot I suppose but so could Perkins who brings other, more consistent attributes on the defensive end. In fact Perkins has a higher EFG% (44.1 vs 39.7) and more PPG (16.4 vs 12.1) on a per 40 basis.

ADVERTISEMENT