ADVERTISEMENT

Will Iowa get past ISU this year?

Lol...in a Covid season with a bowl win over “mighty” Oregon. C’mon...you’re better than that ‘Iil brother’.
“Mighty” Oregon is preseason top 10 this year with possibly the top pick in the draft. I get it that they’re no Georgia Tech running the triple option, but…

Reactions: CyRail
“Mighty” Oregon is preseason top 10 this year with possibly the top pick in the draft. I get it that they’re no Georgia Tech running the triple option, but…
lol trying to act like a team that finished 3rd in their own division was some great bowl opponent. Maybe if you at least acknowledged facts you could be taken more seriously. Oregon was a mediocre team last year. ISU won the game which is all they could be asked to do but don't act like it was great achievement.

Attacking the 2009 acc champion.. he attacked the 2nd place pac12 north.. little bit different.. it’s not Iowa state fault you got a favorable matchup take it and run with it.. don’t attack good teams because of it

lol trying to act like a team that finished 3rd in their own division was some great bowl opponent. Maybe if you at least acknowledged facts you could be taken more seriously. Oregon was a mediocre team last year. ISU won the game which is all they could be asked to do but don't act like it was great achievement.

Winning the Fiesta bowl was a great achievement.

Beating Oregon should have been expected.

Both of these things can be true at the same time.

I am sure that if Iowa is able to beat a 4 win team in a New Years Six Bowl clown fans will also claim it is a “great achievement” correct?

I mean we already have a clown fan discounting the Orange Bowl win that came over an 11 win team why would anyone question that clown fans wouldn’t dismiss out of hand an Iowa win over a 4 win team?

I am sure that if Iowa is able to beat a 4 win team in a New Years Six Bowl clown fans will also claim it is a “great achievement” correct?

I mean we already have a clown fan discounting the Orange Bowl win that came over an 11 win team why would anyone question that clown fans wouldn’t dismiss out of hand an Iowa win over a 4 win team?
Oh but it was OREGON. You think back 10 years when they were contenders. And they have those color changin fancy pantsy uniforms.

Oregon benched their starting QB in the bowl game. When does that ever happen?????? And then he hit the portal after the season.

Oh but it was OREGON. You think back 10 years when they were contenders. And they have those color changin fancy pantsy uniforms.

Oregon benched their starting QB in the bowl game. When does that ever happen?????? And then he hit the portal after the season.

Cut 'em some slack. It's gotta suck that their best season ever comes with (and is likely attributable to) a big 'ol asterisk. They better hope this year lives up to expectations or last year will always be viewed as a covid year anomaly.

Cut 'em some slack. It's gotta suck that their best season ever comes with (and is likely attributable to) a big 'ol asterisk. They better hope this year lives up to expectations or last year will always be viewed as a covid year anomaly.

No asterisks, but the Big 10 tried damn hard by taking their ball and going home...then cancelling all of non-conference (including the forfeit to ISU)...playing in front of empty stadiums...changing the rules so that Ohio State could get in the Big 10 Championship...Iowa not playing Ohio State AGAIN...

You're talking asterisks? Look in the mirror for the self-created asterisk.

Meanwhile, the Big 12 did just fine.

But, I know, it's hard to get 173 teams to agree....or however many you have this week in the conference. Never quite know.

And what's even more laughable...you say "asterisks" season...yet you were all in during hoops.

No asterisks, but the Big 10 tried damn hard by taking their ball and going home...then cancelling all of non-conference (including the forfeit to ISU)...playing in front of empty stadiums...changing the rules so that Ohio State could get in the Big 10 Championship...Iowa not playing Ohio State AGAIN...

But, I know, it's hard to get 173 teams to agree....or however many you have this week in the conference. Never quite know.

And what's even more laughable...you say "asterisks" season...yet you were all in during hoops.
The Cajuns just scored again

Reactions: HerkyFan

I don't watch or follow college basketball. Forfeit...delusional much? Show me the documentation that shows that as an ISU win. It was an asterisk season across the board, but I can understand why delusional ISU fans would cling to their false narrative. Thanks for demonstrating EXACTLY what I was talking about. Well done.

I don't watch or follow college basketball. Forfeit...delusional much? Show me the documentation that shows that as an ISU win. It was an asterisk season across the board, but I can understand why delusional ISU fans would cling to their false narrative. Thanks for demonstrating EXACTLY what I was talking about. Well done.
He's a giant pussy that acts like a dick and then gets offended when we respond accordingly.

• Haha
Reactions: P5Champs
Who did Iowa beat with a winning record and they lost to Purdue. Louisiana finished ahead of Iowa in the rankings and your bashing them. Hmm

Who did Iowa beat with a winning record and they lost to Purdue. Louisiana finished ahead of Iowa in the rankings and your bashing them. Hmm
And ISU hasn’t won a conference title in 112 years…or whatever the **** it is. Unfortunately it won’t happen this year either.

Wanna know why last year was a weird year look how many group of 5 where ranked at the end of the year 8-Cincinnati 11-byu 14-costal Carolina 15-Louisiana 17-liberty 23-ball state 24- San Jose state 25-Buffalo…

I bet Goodson has more yards from scrimmage (rushing, receiving and passing) than Hall does for this game.

Certainly possible. It's one game. And I think ISU is planning to get Jirehl Brock some more carries early to make sure Hall doesn't wear down by the end of the season.

I think the Clones have the advantage this year BUT , even though I think Campbell is a great coach, I think Ferentz has the coaching advantage in this game.

The clones have all the advantages this year. There's no excuse for them not to win this game.

We expect something better than the Nebraska excuses. The loud clapping thing with Frost was beyond absurd.
I dunno...a few years ago, you guys bitched about the P.A. system being too loud. I'll probably go with the basics: Big Ten refs not calling holding, that kind of thing.:)

On a more serious note, your reference to the clapping reminds me that the Big XII this year is making a point emphasis of penalizing opponents of Texas if they make the "horns down" gesture. I am not kidding.

I dunno...a few years ago, you guys bitched about the P.A. system being too loud. I'll probably go with the basics: Big Ten refs not calling holding, that kind of thing.:)

On a more serious note, your reference to the clapping reminds me that the Big XII this year is making a point emphasis of penalizing opponents of Texas if they make the "horns down" gesture. I am not kidding.
No a few bitched because the isu PA was blaring music when the rules specifically say it is illegal.

But Big 10 officials have never had a reputation for quality. There is a reason the Big Ten was the first conference to try replay.

How about sideways Horns???

It was not about the PA system being too loud, it was playing stuff on the PA right up almost to the snap. I was there for one where the refs told them on the mic to cut it out.

How about sideways Horns???

It was not about the PA system being too loud, it was playing stuff on the PA right up almost to the snap. I was there for one where the refs told them on the mic to cut it out.
Hey now don’t let reality crush the delusions of clown fans. They tend to get really testy and completely lose it when this occurs.

• Haha
Reactions: P5Champs
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT