ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jack Campbell step into a starting LB spot?

Bryzzo

Team MVP
Aug 31, 2016
With Dillon Doyle transferring, does it open up the opportunity for Jack Campbell to start at LB?

Barrington Wade, Jestin Jacobs and Seth Benson could also be in the mix.

With Dillon Doyle transferring, does it open up the opportunity for Jack Campbell to start at LB?

Barrington Wade, Jestin Jacobs and Seth Benson could also be in the mix.

I have to think the front-runners to start (when not in Cash) is Niemann, Colbert, and Campbell. Will be really interesting to see how Jestin figures into things.

Reactions: hawkandroll
Just curious! What have Campbell and Jacobs done at the Big Level to make you think they should start before Niemann and Colbert who have both been big parts of two very good defenses?
Never said they should start ahead of those guys. I think Colbert(when healthy) and Neiman are fine. I’m just excited to see them out there together because I feel they will bring some length and athleticism to the position that we haven’t seen in awhile. I’ve thought for awhile now that Josey Jewell was the most instinctual LB we’ve had in a really long time and if he had the measurables and athleticism of someone like a Jestin Jacobs type kid he would have been nearly unstoppable. So when we land LBs like these guys I get giddy buddy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT