ADVERTISEMENT

Will Jerry Nadler break his little hammer?

Commonly referred to as Obstruction of Justice.

Then so is the refusal to allow Republicans to call rebuttal witnesses. This is a shit show plain and simple.

This isn’t yet a trial and as such the co equal branch is under no obligation to cooperate. Dems in the House’s protestations not withstanding. This is a made for TV drama and as always, the Dems are counting on an uneducated public eating this up by the spoonful.

From the way Schiff handled the whistle blower to the conduct in the hearing that I witnessed today. The Dems need to act like the adults in the room.

The Dems started this with setting out to try and impeach a trump from day 1. The Dems started this impeachment show knowing full well the won’t have the votes to impeach. That’s why I say it’s just a show, a spectacle. They still don’t think they can beat Trump on Election Day. So they using this to try and gain an advantage in the 2020 election. Schiff said so himself. He went home over the break to see what the pulse of the public was.

And you could say that ultimately the Dems started all of this mess in 2016 when they rigged their own nomination to go to Hills. It’s been sour grapes since then. Dems now tell others to “eat sh*t” on this board. Dems are calling large groups of people Nazis, racists and traitors. This has now become a game to both sides. It’s ridiculous.
I'm not sure why Schiff denied that he knew about the whistleblower in advance because from the reports all they did was advise him/her how to proceed. Politifact says, "Seeking guidance, the whistleblower turned to a House Intelligence Committee aide, who advised the whistleblower to get a lawyer and file a complaint with the intelligence community inspector general, per committee procedures. The aide shared some of that information with Schiff." Seems like a stupid thing to lie about. I will admit that was wrong. I disagree with you about the hearing yesterday though. I thought the Dems did seem like the adults in the room.

Some Democrats publicly stated they wanted Trump impeached from day 1, however, only Donald Trump's behavior could make that wish reality. The fact is the President withheld funding and a Whitehouse meeting in exchange for an investigation into the Bidens. That is the definition of a quid pro quo(this for that).

Democrats proceeding with impeachment without having the votes in the senate to remove the President is simply doing the right thing. This and future Presidents need to know that there are limits to their power. If Democrats ignore these actions they would be shirking their responsibility to uphold the constitution. In the end, the voters will decide which of their Congress members, Democrats and Republicans, represented the will of the people.

The American public is fed up with the impeachment shit show. They know it’s contrived and was being planned as far back as November 2016. Kind of like a sitcom they just needed a network to sell it to.

This will definitely come back to hurt the libs in the 2020 election you can be sure of that.

From the way Schiff handled the whistle blower to the conduct in the hearing that I witnessed today. The Dems need to act like the adults in the room.

The Dems started this with setting out to try and impeach a trump from day 1. The Dems started this impeachment show knowing full well the won’t have the votes to impeach. That’s why I say it’s just a show, a spectacle. They still don’t think they can beat Trump on Election Day. So they using this to try and gain an advantage in the 2020 election. Schiff said so himself. He went home over the break to see what the pulse of the public was.

And you could say that ultimately the Dems started all of this mess in 2016 when they rigged their own nomination to go to Hills. It’s been sour grapes since then. Dems now tell others to “eat sh*t” on this board. Dems are calling large groups of people Nazis, racists and traitors. This has now become a game to both sides. It’s ridiculous.
My goodness you have effective blinders. Wowzers.

Reactions: cigaretteman
And he apparently doesn't care that our President violates the Constitution on a daily basis and makes a mockery of our system of checks and balances and the Separation of Powers.

Did you not read where I’d like to see him impeached? Unfortunately this spectacle will not lead to his impeachment. It is only dividing our nation further.

Did you not read where I’d like to see him impeached? Unfortunately this spectacle will not lead to his impeachment. It is only dividing our nation further.

The Dems are dividing our country this unfortunately is a constant with them going back to the civil war when they fought to keep slavery alive in this here United States of America.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT