ADVERTISEMENT

Will Nancy Step Down After Midterms?

Jul 16, 2022
Assuming the Rs win control of the House, will Nancy resign from Congress? Rumor is she is interested in becoming Ambassador to Italy. Will her daughter step in to her house seat?

Is she still the speaker? She got people to vote her as speaker temporarily to combat Trump and then she was going to step down. Guess that power is pretty addictive.

I expect her to retire. She could still be Minority Leader, but in her shoes, I think I would find that to be a terribly depressing job.

By all accounts she is a very effective cat wrangler, so she might be talked into sticking around for a while. But I sort of doubt it.

Is she still the speaker? She got people to vote her as speaker temporarily to combat Trump and then she was going to step down. Guess that power is pretty addictive.
IIRC, the guy who wanted to replace her shot himself in the foot and a lot of her fellow-Dems wanted her to continue as Speaker.

If Biden and Harris stepped aside, making Nancy President, I wonder who the VP and heir apparent would be? Won't happen, but could be interesting.

If Nancy became President, what would the Rs impeach her for?

IIRC, the guy who wanted to replace her shot himself in the foot and a lot of her fellow-Dems wanted her to continue as Speaker.

If Biden and Harris stepped aside, making Nancy President, I wonder who the VP and heir apparent would be? Won't happen, but could be interesting.

Treason?

Nancy Pelosi stepping down can only mean one thing. That she has perfected her only left wing chicken wings and is ready to make them available to the people.

Boobs

ADVERTISEMENT