ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Citrus & Outback Bowls be blowouts?

Hawky42

All-Conference
Nov 29, 2019
Too kick off the decade we get 2 more premierre BigTen--SEC matchups.

Michigan vs Alabama. Michigan could keep it close but needs turnovers and shitty play from bamas backup qb too actually win.
Michigans d not as great as advertised other then the Iowa game.
Saban will still be pissed off and will get his team ready.

Minnesota vs Auburn. I went too the Iowa Minnesota game this year sat next too many Gopher fans and after every Hawkeye touchdown or sack I'd glance at them and there faces were priceless.

PJ better inspire believe and energise his team.

Btw ive watched the Auburn Bama highlights 5 times most thrilling wacky game ive seen in a while

Possibly, but they might also be the only bowl games the B1G loses this post-season, although only Penn St will be a heavy favorite.

I think Michigan keeps it close. Opening spread is Alabama -7 which I think is fair.

Alabama has an elite group of WRs, but otherwise their talent (especially on defense) is not up to their usual standards. Plus, they’re so used to playing in the CFP that I question their motivation and focus for this bowl game.

Michigan vs Alabama. Michigan could keep it close but needs turnovers and shitty play from bamas backup qb too actually win.

Minnesota vs Auburn. I went too the Iowa Minnesota game this year sat next too many Gopher fans and after every Hawkeye touchdown or sack I'd glance at them and there faces were priceless.

Btw ive watched the Auburn Bama highlights 5 times most thrilling wacky game ive seen in a while
Iowa's O was Michigan's best D that game

Also depends on who decides to skip the game on both teams.

Reactions: minuteman762
I would bet both big ten teams hold their own. Will they win - who knows

michigan MIGHT have a shot.

boat rowers gonna get boat raced, maybe not as bad as pu last year....maybe :)

I think either Minnesota oar Michigan will win, but not boat

I'll take MICH. Saban at Bama is NC or bust. They are not above showing up flat in a meaningless bowl game (See the games against OU and Utah a few years back).

I think either Minnesota oar Michigan will win, but not boat

147_550x550_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Reactions: Franisdaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT