ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Democrats get to elect their nominee this time? Or, is this the end of Democracy in that party?

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
With Biden dropping out, it’s a perfect time for the Democrats to have an actual election of their nominee. It should be an exciting time. Perfect chance to nominate someone everyone is excited about and beat the hell out of Trump.

What a wasted opportunity if they don’t do that.

Will the “End of democracy” party crown a nominee, or actually take part in democracy?

we vote for delegates. read a book or something
I did.

The Democratic National Committee rules for delegates voted in by the primaries say that: “Delegates elected to the national convention pledged to a presidential candidate shall in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them.”

None of the voters sentiments had anything to do with Harris.

• Haha
Reactions: Torg
I did.

The Democratic National Committee rules for delegates voted in by the primaries say that: “Delegates elected to the national convention pledged to a presidential candidate shall in all good conscience reflect the sentiments of those who elected them.”

She wasn't on the ticket with Biden?

With Biden dropping out, it’s a perfect time for the Democrats to have an actual election of their nominee. It should be an exciting time. Perfect chance to nominate someone everyone is excited about and beat the hell out of Trump.

Will the “End of democracy” party crown a nominee, or actually take part in democracy?
You wanted him to drop out and now you come here gaslighting again. Fail

I did.

do you realize how weak of an argument you are making to say the voter sentiment doesn’t apply to when they have voted knowing she was his vice president and would take over if something happened?

it’s just so disingenuous

Sounds like you're butthurt.

Reactions: nelly02
I give the butthurt
train tunnel GIF

Yeah, FAU really outdoing himself with this latest flailing. BAU.
Yeah…because all of the people who voted for Biden in the primary just absolutely love her. She’s so popular with all of the Dems. You’re right. This opinion of yours isn’t stupid at all. BAU indeed.

Yeah…because all of the people who voted for Biden in the primary just absolutely love her. She’s so popular with all of the Dems. You’re right. This opinion of yours isn’t stupid at all. BAU indeed.
Which opinion of mine are you on about?

Work on your comebacks as hard as you work on carrying water for Trump and your whataboutisms.

Which opinion of mine are you on about?

Work on your comebacks as hard as you work on carrying water for Trump and your whataboutisms.
Your opinion of my “latest flailing”. You know, the one where the Dems who have a clean slate to pick any candidate they want to beat Trump with and they’re forcing themselves to take the one Dem no one likes, in Harris. You seem to think I’m wrong with this assessment. Making you dumber than I thought.

Go ahead and cheer on the Harris selection. Just proves you don’t really hate Trump as much as you pretend to, or else you’d want someone in there that could win. Good luck.

Your opinion of my “latest flailing”. You know, the one where the Dems who have a clean slate to pick any candidate they want to beat Trump with and they’re forcing themselves to take the one Dem no one likes, in Harris. You seem to think I’m wrong with this assessment. Making you dumber than I thought.

Go ahead and cheer on the Harris selection. Just proves you don’t really hate Trump as much as you pretend to, or else you’d want someone in there that could win. Good luck.
2yglwu.gif

do you realize how weak of an argument you are making to say the voter sentiment doesn’t apply to when they have voted knowing she was his vice president and would take over if something happened?

it’s just so disingenuous
Ummm...the VP takes over when the President is incapacitated. Has the president been incapacitated? If so, why is he still president?

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT