ADVERTISEMENT

Will the great Relations expert BHO ever get blamed for the mess in the Mideast

DogBoyRy

HR Legend
Jul 28, 2006
Or will the libs and MSM still be able to blame W?
Second ?- If the refugees were happening under W's watch what would the outcry be??

It's customary to blame the mess on the one who made it. So not only will we be able to blame W, but we will be correct to do so. If Gore had been correctly installed none of this Mid East mess happens.

The scary thing is I don't doubt you believe this nonsense. I'm not saying Bush didn't make some mistakes - but the idea all the turmoil over there was caused by him borders on insanity.

The scary thing is I don't doubt you believe this nonsense. I'm not saying Bush didn't make some mistakes - but the idea all the turmoil over there was caused by him borders on insanity.

Why is that so muteo? It was Junior who invaded Iraq, removed Sadaam and de-stabalized the area. Granted, Obama screwed the pooch to some extent with Assad and Syria....but Muteo, the ME is a mess regardless. How many US troop do you want to die trying to rectify the mistakes of Junior and Obama? And, the real and the initial mistake was made by Junior, not Obama. There is a reason that Senior did what he did in the ME back in the early 90's.....Chew on that awhile, my friend. Junior was not as smart as his father.

Reactions: unsubstantiated
Why is that so muteo? It was Junior who invaded Iraq, removed Sadaam and de-stabalized the area. Granted, Obama screwed the pooch to some extent with Assad and Syria....but Muteo, the ME is a mess regardless. How many US troop do you want to die trying to rectify the mistakes of Junior and Obama? And, the real and the initial mistake was made by Junior, not Obama. There is a reason that Senior did what he did in the ME back in the early 90's.....Chew on that awhile, my friend. Junior was not as smart as his father.

Read what he wrote. He claimed if Gore was elected instead of Bush NONE of the middle east mess happens.

Read what he wrote. He claimed if Gore was elected instead of Bush NONE of the middle east mess happens.
What part of the current mess isn't better with Gore? Iraq, ISIS, Syria, Iran are all better if we rewarded the popular will of the people in 2000. Id entertain your argument to the contrary.

Reactions: MitchL
What part of the current mess isn't better with Gore? Iraq, ISIS, Syria, Iran are all better if we rewarded the popular will of the people in 2000. Id entertain your argument to the contrary.
Take it easy on this guy. He's either drunk or having convulsions. He's ranting on another thread and making about the same amount of sense. That amount would be ZERO.

Natural... not to be confused, I'm referring to the guy you're addressing

Reactions: naturalmwa

The real question is how are you able to convince yourself of such an alternate universe? It's as if Syria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, etc. and all these other areas were Shangri-la but for George Bush. And what's even better - you're pushing an obvious clown as some sort of miracle worker. The guy couldn't even get the people in his own state to believe in him - and you think he'd have brought world peace.

Take it easy on this guy. He's either drunk or having convulsions. He's ranting on another thread and making about the same amount of sense. That amount would be ZERO.

It's because you are posting nothing but nonsense. Seriously - read your posts. Do you really - I mean really - think what you are writing is an objective description of reality? If you do - than you're in a bad way.

We've been meddling in the Middle East for far too long. W certainly isn't the only one responsible for the mess, but was absolutely a major player.

The funny thing is that candidate Obama accused Bush of waging an unconstitutional and illegal war. And coming from a 'constitutional scholar' I'm guessing that would make him a war criminal. So instead of withdrawing our troops from said illegal war and prosecuting the junior Bush, Obama doubles down. Within days of being sworn in he had ordered illegal drone strikes in Pakistan, and of course was responsible for 'the surge'.

Obama, if indeed he was speaking truthfully, is guilty of that which he accused Dubya of. They are identical peas in a pod of war criminals: both of them belong behind bars, at the very least.
Yet the Repugs continue to worship Bush (and his blueblood kin) and the Dums continue to idolize Obama. This idiotic partisanship is destroying a country yet generation after generation of - supposedly - the smartest people on earth continue to indulge in it.

Sheer Freaking Lunacy! :mad:

The real question is how are you able to convince yourself of such an alternate universe? It's as if Syria, Iran, Egypt, Libya, etc. and all these other areas were Shangri-la but for George Bush. And what's even better - you're pushing an obvious clown as some sort of miracle worker. The guy couldn't even get the people in his own state to believe in him - and you think he'd have brought world peace.
Son: the solution to your current problem is not to get a bigger shovel. You're losing on two threads at the same time. That just might be a HROT record.

Son: the solution to your current problem is not to get a bigger shovel. You're losing on two threads at the same time. That just might be a HROT record.

Again - do you really feel what you wrote in the other thread is an accurate portrayal of reality? No joking - in your mind - is what you wrote true reality?

Or will the libs and MSM still be able to blame W?
Second ?- If the refugees were happening under W's watch what would the outcry be??
The mess in the Middle East was there long before he got there. This has been going on for decades. Come back when you're educated on this subject, until then shut up.
This is much bigger than Obama.

You're right it was caused by his fathers actions, along with his NeoCon buddies.

We've been meddling in the Middle East for far too long. W certainly isn't the only one responsible for the mess, but was absolutely a major player.

The funny thing is that candidate Obama accused Bush of waging an unconstitutional and illegal war. And coming from a 'constitutional scholar' I'm guessing that would make him a war criminal. So instead of withdrawing our troops from said illegal war and prosecuting the junior Bush, Obama doubles down. Within days of being sworn in he had ordered illegal drone strikes in Pakistan, and of course was responsible for 'the surge'.

Obama, if indeed he was speaking truthfully, is guilty of that which he accused Dubya of. They are identical peas in a pod of war criminals: both of them belong behind bars, at the very least.
Yet the Repugs continue to worship Bush (and his blueblood kin) and the Dums continue to idolize Obama. This idiotic partisanship is destroying a country yet generation after generation of - supposedly - the smartest people on earth continue to indulge in it.

Shank gets it, the rest besides Natural in this thread do not. Get out of the way kids, and let the adults handle the situation.

Don't forget Clintons actions that led to this.

Good grief. Another one. Who left the door open at the insane asylum?
Are you stupid? Are you uneducated? Do you watch too much Hannity? You do realize our history with this Middle East? Right? Explain to me, in detail how this all happened.
You're so worried about it, then get your ass over there chicken hawk.

Don't forget Clintons actions that led to this.
Hawkti......Remember that Junior is the one who's actions caused the destabalization of the region when he removed Sadaam from power there, Sadaam was able to militarily keep Iran at bay. That created some sort of status quo in the ME. With Sadaam gone, all hell broke loose in the Arab word...including Egypt, Libya and Syria.

Reactions: naturalmwa
Hawkti......Remember that Junior is the one who's actions caused the destabalization of the region when he removed Sadaam from power there, Sadaam was able to militarily keep Iran at bay. That created some sort of status quo in the ME. With Sadaam gone, all hell broke loose in the Arab word...including Egypt, Libya and Syria.
Clinton bombed Iraq which accelerated their hunt for weapons. Then he proposed the Iraqi Liberation Act, which was almost verbatim compared to what Bush later said.
It's a team game Joel and you follow madness. Your bad, not mine.

SH was able to do this because of Washington's meddling in funding arms and do re mi. This was done because they cannot stand to see a stable government such as Iran having hegemony in that region. They needed to be fractured.

Are you stupid? Are you uneducated? Do you watch too much Hannity? You do realize our history with this Middle East? Right? Explain to me, in detail how this all happened.
You're so worried about it, then get your ass over there chicken hawk.

Well yes - I do understand the history. But it appears you think its history is only a couple decades old.

And it's ironic that you're trying to come across as such a peacenik -- but your first gut reaction once you get a little bit upset is to dare me to go over there and kill people.

Correction, I only need him to maintain world peace, like the Ds gifted to Bush which he promptly set about to destroy on purpose no less. Face up to the carnage your allies have brought us. Beg forgiveness and never vote R again and receive absolution. It's the only way to salvation.

Correction, I only need him to maintain world peace, like the Ds gifted to Bush which he promptly set about to destroy on purpose no less. Face up to the carnage your allies have brought us. Beg forgiveness and never vote R again and receive absolution. It's the only way to salvation.

Look - I know you're being tongue-in-cheek here. But the fact is you write a lot of stuff similar to this and mean it. You're a bipolar poster riding the shroom express..

The poor guy can't win. Half his critics accuse him of withdrawing troops while the other half accuse him of not withdrawing enough. I would guess that's a sure sign he's a moderate.

No president is to blame for the shit going on the middle east. That is the middle east doing what they do. Presidents should be blamed for sending our soldiers over there and getting them killed.
Life must be so easy for people who have checked out with blinders on. Operation Ajax had our CIA overthrow Mohammed Mossadegh in 1953 at the behest of Britain. MM was democratically elected and in spite of what you are told by the media, DC HATES democracy. MM nationalized the oil fields because he had this crazy idea that the revenue from his country's natural resource should remain in Iran. Then the West installed the oppressive Shah Pahlavi and his bloody Savak. Real nice people. This caused the Iranian Revolution and the hostage crisis. Still not happy, Washington and the Oligarchs they represent, banked Iraq in a 7-8 year war. But, you're right. No U.S. President had anything to do with the shyte in the ME.

DC supplies Saudi Arabia with weapons and intel to exterminate a large portion of Yemen. SA are the good guys who behead their own people and will not allow women to drive. The CIA created Al Qaeda and ISIS could not exist w/o the CIA. DC backed AQ in its role in Libya in 2012 that has caused mayhem. The migrant crisis in Europe right now is because we are over there. Obombya has bombed or invaded 8 countries, but remember, its not the fault of U.S. presidents.

The poor guy can't win. Half his critics accuse him of withdrawing troops while the other half accuse him of not withdrawing enough. I would guess that's a sure sign he's a moderate.

Thank you for reinforcing the point I made Natural. Partisanship has destroyed critical thinking in this society of ours. Your Dems are every bit as evil as my Repugs: admit it, and embrace it. :)

The last thing needed in times of war is "moderation." You do everything humanly possible to stay the f#@k out of war: but if forced into it you do every thing possible to win - by any means necessary - and then get the f#@k out!!!

Look - I know you're being tongue-in-cheek here. But the fact is you write a lot of stuff similar to this and mean it. You're a bipolar poster riding the shroom express..
Look at the hysterics on you. It's just a little boozy truth telling. Come to grips, your team screwed the pooch in every way possible. Time to look for a new team.

Thank you for reinforcing the point I made Natural. Partisanship has destroyed critical thinking in this society of ours. Your Dems are every bit as evil as my Repugs: admit it, and embrace it. :)

The last thing needed in times of war is "moderation." You do everything humanly possible to stay the f#@k out of war: but if forced into it you do every thing possible to win - by any means necessary - and then get the f#@k out!!!
Let me know when war is declared. See the problem?

Well yes - I do understand the history. But it appears you think its history is only a couple decades old.

And it's ironic that you're trying to come across as such a peacenik -- but your first gut reaction once you get a little bit upset is to dare me to go over there and kill people.
Question, in that long history,...when did the U.S. Become a factor? How did the U.S. Become a factor?
Nice try in the dare sentence, but shouldn't values and beliefs come with conviction?

Look at the hysterics on you. It's just a little boozy truth telling. Come to grips, your team screwed the pooch in every way possible. Time to look for a new team.
Your team is doing and has done the same thing. They used gay marriage to get votes, get over it Natural and stop being so easily programmed.

Other gay men get this, why don't you?

Let me know when war is declared. See the problem?

That is exactly the problem, Natural, and I do see it.

We are in a state of perpetual war in this country, yet none dare call it war. The financial interests that pulled Dubya's strings are the same ones that are pulling Obama's: and you just can't force yourself to admit it.

And our gutless congressman, who have been entrusted with the grave responsibility of whether or not to declare 'war', are mere prostitutes who also do what they're told to do. After all: they have bills to pay too.

I'm not getting into a pissing match with you now. Have a good evening one and all. :)

Nice try in the dare sentence, but shouldn't values and beliefs come with conviction?
Oh let's not champion this thinking, that's how this whole mess got started. Values and beliefs should come from evidence, not convictions. Now that we have the evidence that the values and beliefs of the Bush supporters were wrong, we should plot out an clear and practical path for their redemption. That means a vote for a candidate willing to keep us out of war. That's a shot list, take your pick.

That is exactly the problem, Natural, and I do see it.

We are in a state of perpetual war in this country, yet none dare call it war. The financial interests that pulled Dubya's strings are the same ones that are pulling Obama's: and you just can't force yourself to admit it.

And our gutless congressman, who have been entrusted with the grave responsibility of whether or not to declare 'war', are mere prostitutes who also do what they're told to do. After all: they have bills to pay too.

I'm not getting into a pissing match with you now. Have a good evening one and all. :)
There is no reason for water sports. We're not in as much disagreement about the problem as you imply. My main beef with your position is your path forward, not your recognition of our surroundings.

Your team is doing and has done the same thing. They used gay marriage to get votes, get over it Natural and stop being so easily programmed.

Other gay men get this, why don't you?
Oh you want to speak for gay men now? Carry on. Don't let me get in your way. Enunciate.

Oh let's not champion this thinking, that's how this whole mess got started. Values and beliefs should come from evidence, not convictions. Now that we have the evidence that the values and beliefs of the Bush supporters were wrong, we should plot out an clear and practical path for their redemption. That means a vote for a candidate willing to keep us out of war. That's a shot list, take your pick.
This would mean something if evidence favored your argument.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT