ADVERTISEMENT

Will the great Relations expert BHO ever get blamed for the mess in the Mideast

Before I answer that, why don't you respond to the people that are calling for the removal of Assad as the leader of Syria? Obama, Clinton, Kerry, etc..... These people seem hell bent on repeating the same mistakes as their counterparts. So, are you going to vote for the one running for office? And isn't that interesting that your party wants to remove a dictator in the ME. Learn and let learn, eh?
I missed where any people had addressed that point to me. But are we doing it? I have yet to hear a plan from anyone in my party to invade, occupy and set up a puppet government in Syria that we can't even persuade to sign a SOFA. Is this a real plan you see championed by the left? So that explains why I haven't addressed it. Now who do you support?

The rise of the Taliban happened when we supported them when Russia occupied Afghanistan.
You are a lot closer than Joel who can't seem to get his timeline down. What you actually posted was the Establishment line. In reality, Washington tried and succeeded in their efforts to induce the USSR to invade Afghanistan 6 months before. This was confirmed by Robert Gates in his memoirs. There is a video of Zbigniew Brzezinski in the link provided. Zbig worked for Carter. As I said a zillion times before, presidents are puppets. Our foreign policy is controlled by the Deep State.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015...-99-demand-arrests-or-face-literal-death.html

I missed where any people had addressed that point to me. But are we doing it? I have yet to hear a plan from anyone in my party to invade, occupy and set up a puppet government in Syria that we can't even persuade to sign a SOFA. Is this a real plan you see championed by the left? So that explains why I haven't addressed it. Now who do you support?

You're not getting off that easy. No plans to invade, but they are arming the rebels. Yes, the current round of training and arming is to "battle" ISIS. But before Obama realized ISIS wasn't just a JV team, we were arming Assad's opposition to help them oust the dictator. Our current POTUS, former SOS, & current SOS have repeatedly stated that Assad must go, and they have supported Assad's opposition with weapons.

Don't tell me that isn't an attempt to oust a dictator on our part. No, it's not Like Bush and Iraq, but it's still meddling in the ME and their affairs. And trying to remove a dictator. Now tell me, are you going to support Hillary and her desire to remove Assad? Or are you going to support a candidate that has no desire to meddle in the ME?

It's time for you to stop your trolling and start answering the questions.

Reactions: Nat Algren
No president is to blame for the shit going on the middle east. That is the middle east doing what they do. Presidents should be blamed for sending our soldiers over there and getting them killed.

This, this and more this! The middle east has been this way and hundreds of years from now it will still be this way. They (the governments) will always hate us and anyone else who doesn't think and/or live like them. Really all we can do is watch them like a hawk and try to keep nukes away from them.

You're not getting off that easy. No plans to invade, but they are arming the rebels. Yes, the current round of training and arming is to "battle" ISIS. But before Obama realized ISIS wasn't just a JV team, we were arming Assad's opposition to help them oust the dictator. Our current POTUS, former SOS, & current SOS have repeatedly stated that Assad must go, and they have supported Assad's opposition with weapons.

Don't tell me that isn't an attempt to oust a dictator on our part. No, it's not Like Bush and Iraq, but it's still meddling in the ME and their affairs. And trying to remove a dictator. Now tell me, are you going to support Hillary and her desire to remove Assad? Or are you going to support a candidate that has no desire to meddle in the ME?

It's time for you to stop your trolling and start answering the questions.
You're not turning my head. Fess up. Who are you supporting?

Jan....Taliban had been a major factor in Afghanistan long before this. True we supported them to fight the Russians ("Charlie Wilson's War" I think) but the taliban had been a major player in Afghanistan long before that.

Then why did you say this? Because Russia was in Afghanistan long before Bush was there or in Iraq.

"The fact remains Junior invaded Iraq and removed Sadaam from power....and THAT act is what destabalized the ME and led to the rise of the Taliban"

You're not turning my head. Fess up. Who are you supporting?

You won't even acknowledge that your party is in the business of trying to remov head's of state. You're not worth my time. Stop playing partisan politics (yes Fred), and admit the Dems and the money that backs them are not above toppling a regime.

Reactions: Nat Algren
Then why did you say this? Because Russia was in Afghanistan long before Bush was there or in Iraq.

"The fact remains Junior invaded Iraq and removed Sadaam from power....and THAT act is what destabalized the ME and led to the rise of the Taliban"
I misspoke jan. Al Quaeda was my intent. I apologize. However, I will not back off my position that Junior's invasion of Iraq and removal of Sadaam destabilized the ME and allowed the rise of Al Queada and the allowed mischief they brought upon the people of the ME. Not to mention the waste of human life and lost lives of US troops.
Junior's invasion was a misguided venture however well intentioned. Junior was not as smart as his old man.

You won't even acknowledge that your party is in the business of trying to remov head's of state. You're not worth my time. Stop playing partisan politics (yes Fred), and admit the Dems and the money that backs them are not above toppling a regime.
It doesn't take a crystal ball to see through this smokescreen either.

I misspoke jan. Al Quaeda was my intent. I apologize. However, I will not back off my position that Junior's invasion of Iraq and removal of Sadaam destabilized the ME and allowed the rise of Al Queada and the allowed mischief they brought upon the people of the ME. Not to mention the waste of human life and lost lives of US troops.
Junior's invasion was a misguided venture however well intentioned. Junior was not as smart as his old man.
Re: this post, there is nothing that is not true. However, the Mis-adventures of W and Cheney were a flashpoint event. In reality, there has been decades of mischief by both parties controlled by the Oligarchs. It has been a whole chain of events stirred up by every administration going back many presidents. Your petty bickering will not move this country forward.

It doesn't take a crystal ball to see through this smokescreen either.

You're not worth discussing this with any longer. You've been bouncing back and forth between this thread and another claiming you're schooling republican voters not to make the same mistake and put a candidate in office that wants to unseat another leader in the ME. Yet you back a party that is currently calling for the removal of Assad. And whether they accomplish this by invading or arming the opposition, in the end, makes little difference. Nut instead of just admitting "your" side is guilty as well, you just continue to accuse me of smoke screens or deflection.

I tried to have a legitimate discussion with you on this subject, but if that's how you're going to play, it's not worth it because you won't be honest with me, or yourself. Either way, it's like talking to a wall.

Okay. And I don't disagree that removing Saddam destabilized that region. GW gets the blame for that.

Or will the libs and MSM still be able to blame W?
Second ?- If the refugees were happening under W's watch what would the outcry be??
No one knew about the United States of America when the mess in the middle east started. And I don't believe we can blame any of our presidents for starting. Only for adding to it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT